• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny dex

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    So I want to start a shiny living dex what game would you say is easy to do due to my eye condition I only do eggs I have Pearl sword and gwn 9

Years
  • I have never really got into collecting shines. Personally, I would say that a good starting point could either be Pearl or PLA for the limited Dex. I don't know about gen 9 as it's already not really easy to make eggs, so I guess shines will be hard as well.

If your idea is to make the complete shiny living Dex, then after Pearl or PLA, it can be a nice choice to choose Sword as it has more Pokemon.

Years
  • Do you have the shiny charm in all three of those games?
    If not, I'd just start with the game you do have it in.

Personally I find breeding easier to handle in SwSh than in BDSP. You have a lot of room ro ride around in SwSh whereas in BDSP you have to keep going up and down a narrow path.
    Idk about SV as I've not yet done any serious breeding there.

Last edited:
    Back