• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Eevee Giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

timemagetim

Timemagetim
Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    Exactly what it says on the tin. I RNG abuse W2 and have a box full of shiny Eevee. They are random nature and IV's. All are unnamed and unnicknameable. If you want a specific nature or ability I can provide some but no promises. First come, First serve. I ask that you humor me and check out my trade shop as well. (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=340928) Please respond in either thread. I will not respond to PM's or VM's.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    I am pretty interested.
    First time getting back into Pokemon since red and I always liked Eevee and its potential to become just about anything.
    I dont know what stats are good so I would like to just ask you spare me a good one so if I want to one day breed or play competitively I would be able to.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    i would love a shiny eevee with any of these natures: ^^

Adamant
    Impish
    Jolly
    Careful

Years
  • Hey, i'm interested in one of your shiny eevee's, not bothered about natures. I dont know what pokemon yiu are interested in, checked out your shop. Inbox me, thanks.

timemagetim

Timemagetim
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    I am pretty interested.
    First time getting back into Pokemon since red and I always liked Eevee and its potential to become just about anything.
    I dont know what stats are good so I would like to just ask you spare me a good one so if I want to one day breed or play competitively I would be able to.

Thanks!

None of these Eevee have competitive stats however I can give you an Adamant one (common competitive nature.) PM me with friend code and possible trade times.

Do you happen to have a Bold Eevee?

I do. PM me with friend code and possible trade times.

I would like a Modest Eevee if possibe, if not, any of them is fine :)

I have a modest one avaliable. PM me with friend code and possible trade times.

i would love a shiny eevee with any of these natures: ^^

Adamant
    Impish
    Jolly
    Careful

I have a Jolly or Careful one for you. Your pick. PM me with friend code and possible trade times.

Hey, i'm interested in one of your shiny eevee's, not bothered about natures. I dont know what pokemon yiu are interested in, checked out your shop. Inbox me, thanks.

I don't have time to start all of these trade inboxes. You are welcome to have one but please PM me.

Hey, can i have one? The nature doesnt matter, any will do :)

Coming right up :) PM me with friend code and possible trade times.

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Would love to get one, ill check out the trade shop. Thanks

Years
  • I would love to get one with a competitive nature if you wouldn't mind. But any is fine. Thanks for throwing this thread up for everyone. You're doing a lot of good and spreading a lot of cheer. Thank you :)

timemagetim

Timemagetim
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    I want one, I don't mind nature

PM me with friend code and possible trade times.

I am here! can I have one too? IGN: Rman

PM me with friend code and possible trade times.

Would love to get one, ill check out the trade shop. Thanks

Thank you! :) PM me with friend code and possible trade times.

Do you have a bold or quiet Eevee?

Quiet nature is avaliable :) PM me with friend code and possible trade times.

I would love to get one with a competitive nature if you wouldn't mind. But any is fine. Thanks for throwing this thread up for everyone. You're doing a lot of good and spreading a lot of cheer. Thank you :)

Of course :) I collect them because I RNG whenever I watch something. and i have more than i know what to do with. I planned on wonder trading them and probably will once the thread dies down. But i figured i might send a few out on here. Also I have a Jolly one avaliable. PM me with friend code and possible trade times.

Years
  • Hello, I am wondering about availability too. IF you have one with a hasty nature, that would be great but otherwise it does not matter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back