• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny garados?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    hey, we all know about shiny garados in gold and silver. what do u think is going to be different in this one?

Years
  • wth is a garados and gyrados? o.o

um...itll have a new sprite? i dont know, maybe some move changes? i really dont see much different =/

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    oh, it seems that itl be the same old boring red coloured garados...

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
  • yes now it does, but maybe there is information about this gyarados we don't know about just yet, but anyway I'll definetly catch it (I mean who wouldn't?)

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • The only difference I guess is that the old red Gyarados was light orange, now this one is bright vibrant red, OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I really want it to have a higher level (didn't see the image of it yet). It had a nice level in G/S, and I want other pokemon in the area to have that level, while it's level is higher.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Graphic enhancement, obviously. I wonder if you can have it walk behind you... o_o

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    wth is a garados and gyrados? o.o

um...itll have a new sprite? i dont know, maybe some move changes? i really dont see much different =/
    Once the OP will get the garados and gyrados to do fusion by the mysterious spell cheker dance, he will earn the power to control the Super Saiyan Gyarados (ahh DB nostalgia).

Anyways, nothing. There's a slight chance of extending this event by another battle or talks, though if THIS event will be extended, all the events will.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    I think that shiny Gyrados is an essential part of Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • All I can think of is either a different move or it is somehow involved with another new plot.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • The Red GYARADOS has already been confirmed in the screenshots that were first released when HG/SS was announced.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back