• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Gengar October Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    WARNING: This is a cloned Pokemon. If you don't like that, then I am giving you fair warning.

Shiny Gengar@Gengarite
    OT: OCT2014
    Levitate
    Timid
    31/24/31/31/30/4
    0 EVs
    Shadow Ball
    Sludge Wave
    Confuse Ray
    Astonish

October event shiny Gengar for free! This one's female, comes at level 25, and I had to reset a bunch of times to get these evs and a timid nature. It's not perfect (especially that speed) but it's the best I could get. I have 30 of these ladies to give out and I'm going to do it via trade because I don't think you can trade event pokes on the GTS. I'm taking the first 30 people who post (you only get one) and that'll be it, sorry.

Now, I'm going to need your Friend Code (FC) AND your In Game Name (IGN). This is because I need to know who I'm trading with and there will likely be a lot of you. Take note that I'm probably going to delete your FC afterwards as I don't have that much space. My time zone is GMT-7 so I'm usually behind a lot of people but I will be on at nights (roughly 8pm eastern to 2am eastern). If you can't catch me then, I'm usually free on weekends.

Btw my FC and IGN are in my sig.

Last edited:
    Years
  • You sir are awesome. I would definately want one! My FC is near my avatar and my ign is jason

EDIT: Awesome! thank you very much

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ooh, I'd like one. My FC is 4081-6430-3861, and my IGN is Serena.

EDIT: Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would also like one, please. This'll save me an insanely long walk @_@ My FC and IGN should be under my username.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Wow I would like to have one too!!!

Fc 0061 0889 8660
    Ign First

I think I already have u as my friend

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I will get you guys tomorrow. I'll be on from 8pm eastern to 2am eastern.

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    I'd like one too thanks! My IGN and Friendcode are under my username, and I'll be the curly haired guy with the yellow glasses on the checkered hat when you add me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I would definitely like one please because I cannot get to an EB games until Friday and I'm sure all the codes will be gone by then

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I'll happily take one! I don't get a chance to go out often, let alone to a Gamestop.

Up there, down there, and over here:
    FC: 2208-5032-7062
    IGN: Rosa

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back