• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    I'm sure this has been asked before but I've skimmed and couln't find it, so, what exactly do you do when Team Rocket steals your Pokemon at the Safari Zone? I'm not crafty enough to figure it out by myself. Man, I hope this has been asked before. Hate to be the only one.

Also, fun game, keep it up, can't wait for the next installment, etc.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    This is killing me, but where can I find the darn vs seeker? thanks in advance, lmao xD

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • The VS. Seeker is not in the game. You can use your Phone Card to call for rematches on phone booths though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    after i have defeated lance in elite four, defeated carlos, went into the hall of fame, passed the credits my screen turns black and i cannot go into kanto

WHAT'S GOING WRONG

after i have defeated lance in elite four, defeated carlos, went into the hall of fame, passed the credits my screen turns black and i cannot go in kanto

WHAT'S GOING WRONG

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Hmm.. first off this is an awesome game!
    But I have two questions...
    1. I was under the impression that there were ghastlys in sprout tower yet i couldn't find any O_O
    2. Is it possible to find more than one mudkip? Because I accidentily KO'd the first one I found. And I have been searching for about an hour without finding another one... I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time.
    Thanks!

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hmm.. first off this is an awesome game!
    But I have two questions...
    1. I was under the impression that there were ghastlys in sprout tower yet i couldn't find any O_O
    2. Is it possible to find more than one mudkip? Because I accidentily KO'd the first one I found. And I have been searching for about an hour without finding another one... I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time.
    Thanks!

1. Yes, there are Ghastlys in the tower, you just need to be patient and look for it. In the original game, they would appear at night.
    2. Yes, there are more Mudkips, you'll just have to be patient(again). But why didn't you save the state when you encountered it before fighting it? When you meet the Mudkip and it says, A MUDKIP APPEARED or something like that, than just save the state so that you can have many chances to catch a Mudkip without losing it.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    1. Yes, there are Ghastlys in the tower, you just need to be patient and look for it. In the original game, they would appear at night.
    2. Yes, there are more Mudkips, you'll just have to be patient(again). But why didn't you save the state when you encountered it before fighting it? When you meet the Mudkip and it says, A MUDKIP APPEARED or something like that, than just save the state so that you can have many chances to catch a Mudkip without losing it.
    Haha I just found a mudkip right after I read this post. Anyways, I'm playing it on a m3 on my ds, and the save state function is broken... So that's why I couldn't do that.
    Thanks.

Years
  • I am done playing Shiny Gold's current beta, and I haven't spotted any stones around the place... :\

I guess Bill's grandpa is the only place for you to acquire those element stones. :\

I may be wrong but that is how it is like in Gold.

At the person asking for Deoxys, I may be wrong but I don't think it is available in the game yet. Keep in mind the game isn't finished.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2009
    Sorry if this has been asked already, but how come Shiny Gold isn't in the hack's showcase anymore? I miss updates from zel lol :p

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    okay, i found out how to catch deoxys look in youtbe and search for "deoxys in shiny gold."

okay, why is the jirachi thing a secret?

so i googled "how to catch jirachi in shiny gold"
    and then i read that jirachi can be obtained by going to pillar of wishes and hatch jirachi from an egg. but that has to be a fake rumor right? there is no such place as pillar of wishes right? or is it hidden?

more hint:
    In the route right to Fuschia there is a large pillar, talk to the girl and she say's something about a Pokemon wish maker or something, then talk to the pillar and it says: "[Player] made a wish"

i just heard it. from this website. zel, i will find jirachi, no matter what! it dosen't matter how many obstacles you throw at me; I shall find jirachi!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back