• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    zel... I want to ask something...

Shiny Gold Help Thread

this is for my trainer card. the choices are, well, the phonebooth... :\
    if I choose MOM, i can have my party in my trainer card coloured, others will make 'em black, sephia(or at least I think it was sephia) and brown. :\

That was brought up a while back I think. When Zel made the phone booth script he used the one for the printer without knowing what it was. Just an accident. It's not like anyone every used it anyway. XD;

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    if you walk up and talk to the tile next to the door by where you kill the electrodes, it says what website is this..

Nifrankavam

Oh so very awesome!
    Years
  • I have heaps of stuff to tell and ask.

1) Thought I should bring this to your attention. There is a cave that is at the end of a path that leads off the jetty below Lavender town.

2) In beta 5, how do you get to the power plant? For some reason my ghostbuster doesn't work.

3) How do you get rid of bad eggs? I think mine is giving my game a whole bunch of problems. Attatched is a picture of the resulting problems and the egg. It has an item

4) I know I'm probably the millionth person to ask this but how do you do the Jirachi event?

5) How do you get the item in the lower part of the Victory road ice section?

6) In response to versatile04's last post, I did notice that. It's just an oddity that I'm sure Zel will fix. Please do, Zel.

Plz help!

Last edited:

Nifrankavam

Oh so very awesome!
    Years
  • help when i try to save the game, it said that the 1-M curcuit board is missing and exchange backup memory what does it mean?

This happens when you save the game using the emulator system and load it up, and then save it using the game's system of saving. This is because all the memory has been stored on a different file and the game can't find it, so it can't save. Basically it's a lot safer just using the normal saving system, otherwise you can't continue your game after the E4. If it's a much simpler problem, in the VBA go Options-Emulator-Save Type-Flash 128k.

=\ now i got a bad egg. it didnt come until after victory road tho

Okay don't move the egg around in the box and don't try and hatch it. Leave it alone ore it will screw up your game. Don't try and get rid of it with cheats. It responds really badly to cheats.

Last edited:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    does any1 knows what is that giant rock in cerulean city?
    u can come there going to some stairs where u found misty and ask her to return to the gym

Eventually there's going to be an event through there involving Mewtwo, but Zel hasn't done it yet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Ok first off kick ass game :) i just got past the 2nd gym and i can use some help on my pokemon:

What pokemon do you think i should have or should get i have:

Croconaw
    Mudkip
    Abra (In Day Care) (Also what lvl does it evolve into Kadabra)
    Magikarp(In Day Care) (What lvl does it evolve into Gyardos)
    Dratini

Is Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, or Hitmonchan in the game? And what are some good pokemon available b4 the 3rd gym with exception of the Machop trade.

Also where can i catch a Scyther because i just want one

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Viper

Articuno Fan
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    Can anyone ask Zel about Amelia? She's great in the game! There should be a nice, little event where she follows the player for a bit. I dunno. I'd like to see that.

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    ok. um, so i'm in the elite 4, and i got an question:
    can you go to thye safari zone? in this game? like in fushia city?

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • ok. um, so i'm in the elite 4, and i got an question:
    can you go to thye safari zone? in this game? like in fushia city?

Yes, you can go into the safari zone and you can find a Bulbasaur in there, level 1 of course in only one area. But Jesses and Jamie will beat you there to steal your pokemon.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    hey, what exactly this rock of cerulean and that rock of the dragon's den have with each other?

are they connected or something?

No, they're just there to block parts of the game that Zel has yet to write. Nothing more than that. :\

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    hey people, does any1 knows how to have the 3 starters of johto or it's impossible?

At the moment, you can only get the one you choose at the begining of the game. But in later betas you will be able to get the others in the wild.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back