• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Help

Hey I need help how do i get to Celadon City and Fuschia City? Theres these two huge boulders blocking the way, is my rom messed up or something??? If it is can someone help me find a clean rom they used?

Years
  • And now I'm wondering how to evolve a Togepi? :p I know that stuff like this reads there somewhere but I'm too lazy to find the information. -.-

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Hi, i have a question, ¿whats the difference between beta 5, beta5x, and beta 2 spanish (im from spain ^^)
    Thanks in advance.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey I need help how do i get to Celadon City and Fuschia City? Theres these two huge boulders blocking the way, is my rom messed up or something??? If it is can someone help me find a clean rom they used?

you must be playing Beta 4. download beta 5 which goes up to Fushia city

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    Togepi evolves when he reaches maximum happiness. Really - I've tried and I have Togetic now :-)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hi, i have a question, ¿whats the difference between beta 5, beta5x, and beta 2 spanish (im from spain ^^)
    Thanks in advance.
    Beta 5: Most recent version.
    Beta 5X: Most recent version made harder.
    Beta 2: Don't download it, it's old and the Spanish version hasn't been updated.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!!! My TMs are back thank to your advice! Thanks!!! :-)

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Beta 5: Most recent version.
    Beta 5X: Most recent version made harder.
    Beta 2: Don't download it, it's old and the Spanish version hasn't been updated.
    Thanks, i started beta5X and the first battle takes me four restarts xD (i think first battle is just matter of luck, especially vs that slowpoke T_T)
    also, in this hack, the pokemon natures matter?
    and, the system of stats is stat exp. or EV's?
    i think the natures matter as it does on fire red, i think the stat system is EV's also, but, please if anyone can confirm this, do it ^^

PD: If anyone see any misspelling, please notify me ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    hi, I have two questions:

1 - besides Bill's grandfather in Cerulean City, is there any other way to get evolution stones "easy" in SG?

2 - Is there any faster way to get rematches with the trainers using the phone booth? they take forever to battle me and I'm tired of beatong the Elite4 all the time :S

thanks in advance ;)

gameplayinfreak

nooby nooby
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    ok i just started the game (again due to an accidental deletion of my rom of it) and i planned out what pokemon i want to use i have 5 decided on but i can figure out what to get for the 6th. tyranitar, nidoking, or golem? and i want these for before the elite four so it cant be anythin like level 60 it will evolve. also, how do you get a fire stone? i know you get a stone at the dragons den but what order do i need to fight them in? i really need it for arcanine, unless it doesnt need it. if you know the answer to my question please reply back, i cant decide on which pokemon and the order of fighting them. please help. and if you want to know what my team will be, itll be gengar, dragonite, feraligatr, arcanine, machamp,and one of the three that i cant decide from. if you have an opinion on that possible team could you also tell me because i think its good but i want to know what other people think of it. thank you

ok never mind about what i said before. i dont want either of these 3 because tyranitar takes too long to be raised, nidoking is part poison and ill already have gengar, and golem sucks. so now i dont know about a 6th at all. please help along with the other stuff i asked please. PLEASE!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm stucked on that Rocket basement, where are 3 switchs... I thought the order was 3-2-1 but it isn't working! >_< how can I continue? Did a get an old beta?

I really liked this hacked, it's the best one I have ever played, so I don't want to stop playing...

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I'm stucked on that Rocket basement, where are 3 switchs... I thought the order was 3-2-1 but it isn't working! >_< how can I continue? Did a get an old beta?
    Ya have to try randomly I don't think it has defined order xD maybe 2-3-1 but better try it yourself
    But the 2 has to be first since rocket grunt said it

Years
  • well, I tried many many times but nothing worked =( I noticed he said that the second one should be the first, but it's turned on already... should I turn it off? I'm confused >_<

gameplayinfreak

nooby nooby
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    I'm stucked on that Rocket basement, where are 3 switchs... I thought the order was 3-2-1 but it isn't working! >_< how can I continue? Did a get an old beta?

I really liked this hacked, it's the best one I have ever played, so I don't want to stop playing...
    you cant just press 3 siwtches you have to keep pressing them over and over till you finally find an opening to where you want to go

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back