• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Caught a easter shiny taillow while out horde hunting on my first ever adventure into ev training on gen 6.
    Probably about 4 hordes in. Needless to say I was pretty excited.

Lunis! High-five for easter shiny birds!

I had been breeding Fletchling for a few days, and decided to take a little break to sweet scent somewhere. I decided on Route 8, Pulled out Cocoa Puff (A shiny Swirlix whose picture will also be included) and went into position. I had her use sweet scent as I rolled onto my back (Yes. I was laying in bed waiting to leave...) And I heard the "Bli-li-li-shing!" noise of a shiny. IN. MY. FIRST. HORDE. ENCOUNTER.

Before I reveal what sparkled in that horde, here's a picture of Cocoa Puff when she hatched (Modest HA, 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs. Perfect for a CM set)

Spoiler:

And now for the reveal!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Lunis! High-five for easter shiny birds!

I had been breeding Fletchling for a few days, and decided to take a little break to sweet scent somewhere. I decided on Route 8, Pulled out Cocoa Puff (A shiny Swirlix whose picture will also be included) and went into position. I had her use sweet scent as I rolled onto my back (Yes. I was laying in bed waiting to leave...) And I heard the "Bli-li-li-shing!" noise of a shiny. IN. MY. FIRST. HORDE. ENCOUNTER.

Before I reveal what sparkled in that horde, here's a picture of Cocoa Puff when she hatched (Modest HA, 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs. Perfect for a CM set)

Spoiler:

And now for the reveal!

Spoiler:

High five to you too! Now we both have a route 8 shiny bird. And they are first horde shinies for us both. We should start a club, XD.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Major congratulations for your shinies! My hunt on HA Egg Move Eevee still goes on, but I know my next aim will be Shiny Shinx with Guts and probably Egg Moves too.

Dragneil

Lightning Trainer
    Years
  • I def have to join since all I'm basically doing atm in my Y is shiny hunting :) currently I have found:

1. Shiny Oddish
    2. Shiny Tragalge
    3. Shiny Seaking
    4. Shiny Gyarados
    5. Shiny Meditite

Found a Shiny Basculin, but it killed itself xD (dam you Final Gambit)

Other than these I have 4 others that I have gotten through trades

Currently hunting: Espurr (male), Dragonair, Luxio and Eevee

Last edited:

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
    Years
  • Found a Shiny Basculin, but it killed itself xD

Currently hunting: Espurr (male), Dragonair, Luxio and Eevee

Unlucky about that Basculin. I can sympathise as I once found a shiny Hariyama that used whirlwind on me. Hope you reclaim it! BTW once you find that shiny Espurr keep it on a leash otherwise the world is doomed!!! (Them Eyes!!!!)

Congrats on the Slowpoke. Velveteenwolf!

Dragneil

Lightning Trainer
    Years
  • Unlucky about that Basculin. I can sympathise as I once found a shiny Hariyama that used whirlwind on me. Hope you reclaim it! BTW once you find that shiny Espurr keep it on a leash otherwise the world is doomed!!! (Them Eyes!!!!)

Congrats on the Slowpoke. Velveteenwolf!

Yes Espurr is quite....unsettling

Edit: had to edit this xD gotten insanely lucky today hunting in an electric friend safari for Luxio. I got first a Pikachu then 2hours later (which I had lunch in) and about 30 REs later I found shiny Electrode. I thought the electrode might of had selfdestruct so i did panic a bit but luckily caught it with one ultra ball and then found out it didn't even have the move xD, to bad it isn't Luxio but 2 shinies is 2 shinies :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hey guys! I've been a Shiny Hunter for two years now, can I join this club? I want to link to my Shiny Card with my current shinies but I can't.. anyway I'm currently hunting Hunting: Chimchar Platinum(BQ #1)/Sandile-MM-White BQ #6 and am on 5821 SR's and 2,020 eggs respectively. Good luck everyone! ^_^
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Edit: had to edit this xD gotten insanely lucky today hunting in an electric friend safari for Luxio. I got first a Pikachu then 2hours later (which I had lunch in) and about 30 REs later I found shiny Electrode. I thought the electrode might of had selfdestruct so i did panic a bit but luckily caught it with one ultra ball and then found out it didn't even have the move xD, to bad it isn't Luxio but 2 shinies is 2 shinies :D
    Spr_4h_002_s.png

Got a shiny Ivysaur from your safari :)

Named him Butters. He is a Calm nature with IVs in Attack and Speed. Has a zero in Defense, but there are always status moves he could use for protection. Maybe Attract or Growl (hehe).

EDIT: It's gaining boosted XP for some reason. No Lucky Egg, no Pokemon Aime, no Pokerus, and I'm the OT... any ideas? I'm hunting hordes... maybe that is it?

Last edited:

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • EDIT: It's gaining boosted XP for some reason. No Lucky Egg, no Pokemon Aime, no Pokerus, and I'm the OT... any ideas? I'm hunting hordes... maybe that is it?
    Ok, figured it out! I was gaining boosted XP since my Ivysaur was level 32 (I was cancelling the evolutions until level 39 so I could get Synthesis earlier). Once I finally let him evolve, I stopped getting the boosted XP.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    So guys, can I join here? I'm hunting for Chimchar and Sandile, and my shinies are:
    Rapidash
    Altaria
    Luxray
    Steelix(lost)
    Zebstrika(lost)
    Liepard
    Unfezant
    Serperior
    Typholsion
    Meganium
    Ampharos
    Virizion
    Feraligatr
    Chandelure(for my bff)
    Alakazam
    Pidgeotto
    Flareon
    Cofagrigus
    Cincinno
    Gigalith
    Charizard
    Fearow
    Spearow(x2)
    Pidgeot
    Nidoking
    Beedrill
    Vaporeon
    Arcanine
    Politoed
    Emboar
    Zebstrika
    Raichu
    Gengar
    Chandelure
    Cobalion
    Latias
    Clefable
    Moltres
    Leavanny
    Swoobat
    Dewott.
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Pinta77

My shinies are:
    Pikachu
    Pichu [Event]
    Charizard
    Gyarados [In-game event]
    Dialga[Event]
    Palkia[Event]
    Giratina[Event]
    Machamp
    Luvdisc
    Genesect[Event]
    Rayquaza[Event]
    Magikarp[Event]
    Weaville
    Swanna
    Unown D

All of these shinies are on Pokemon X version except for Unown D.

I'm currently hunting shiny scatterbug.

Years
  • Pokemon Y. I have a shiny vanilite called chilly a shiny whimshur called Yny I am not hunting anything specific but I am IV breeding charmanders and might get lucky.

White 2: Shiny caperut via trade and shiny regigigas. (Lost my game long ago, I WANT MY POKE'S BACK)

Dragneil

Lightning Trainer
    Years
  • Spr_4h_002_s.png

Got a shiny Ivysaur from your safari :)

Named him Butters. He is a Calm nature with IVs in Attack and Speed. Has a zero in Defense, but there are always status moves he could use for protection. Maybe Attract or Growl (hehe).

EDIT: It's gaining boosted XP for some reason. No Lucky Egg, no Pokemon Aime, no Pokerus, and I'm the OT... any ideas? I'm hunting hordes... maybe that is it?

That's pretty darn awesome! grats :D

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Hi everyone, just looking how's everything going.

Congrast spiritingyoshi on dialga
    congrats kirozane on swirlix and wingul
    congrats velveteenwolf on slowpoke
    welcome dragneil, hope you get another basculin, also nice collection ans congrats on luxio and electrode.
    congrats on ivisaur superstrenght
    welcome mistressofmightyena, nice avatar and signature and also a nice collection.
    welcome pinta77, nice collection
    welcome therealdylanator

Cya and happy hunting.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    yay, thanks for accepting me! I go back to college tomorrow, so less hunting time, but I should hit 7k Chimchar SR's tonight.
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Aipom, pretty shiny <3 Anyways, 7062 Chimchar SR's, looks like I'll pass the odds once more. Best of luck to all!
    ~MistressofMightyena~

magolor

hsssah!
    Years
  • Shiny Pikachu get!
    This means I beat the April challenge! Yay! Just in time, too!
    Male, brave, and good speed stat. Still coming up with a name.

Welcome new members, and good luck hunting! :15:

Back