• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

AngelYT

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2017
    New Additions:
    - Shiny Volbeat (chain)
    - Shiny Gulpin (horde)
    - Shiny Victreebel (horde)
    - Shiny Wingull (horde)
    - Shiny Toxicroak (FS)
    - Shiny Slowking (Gts)
    - Shiny Milotic (trade a shiny charizard ;( )
    - Shiny Doduo (chain)
    - Shiny Eggecute (chain)
    - Shiny Weedle (Full Odds Random Encounter)
    - Shiny Clefairy (NUMBER 5 REALLY!!) (FS)

Currently Hunting:
    - Shiny Starter Soul Silver
    - Shiny Bulbasaur Breeding
    - Shiny Dragonair / Dratini
    - Shiny Snubbull
    - Shiny Plusle
    - Shiny Tauros
    - Shiny Miltank

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Woooooo!!!!!! I just got shiny Dratini today on a chain of 61.

Yesterday I got a shiny Druddigon in 415 Friend Safari encounters, funny enough the safari also had Dragonair.

Last edited:

AngelYT

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2017
    Newest Encounter:
    - After breaking a chain of 30 on Snubbull on route 10, I went to chain Pikachu but found a shiny Weedle on the first chain whilst searching for the Pikachu.
    - After breaking many, many chains. I obtained a shiny Plusle via a chain of 3 with the upbeat music :D (Pokemon X)
    - After breaking another magnitude of chains, I got a shiny patch in a normal chain of 23! It was a Taurus! (Pokemon Y)
    - Holy cow! After breaking another few chains of 30, I got a shiny patch in a normal tempo'ed chain tune. I am definitely not udderly disappointed with a chain of 14! It was a Miltank! (Pokemon Y)
    - Route 10 is a pain in my back side but I am happy to report a shiny Snubbull on a chain of 42! (Pokemon Y) Don't forget the 25 minutes of resetting before the shiny patch appeared xD
    - After a chain of 41, and 1 hour of resetting. Shiny Floatzel appeared! (Pokemon Y)
    - Shiny Drifloon on Route 8 (Impossible Route) After 2 chains!! Broke so many on 30 I got so salty but this quickly cheered me up. (Pokemon Y)
    - Shiny Pelliper (GTS)
    - My newest shiny is a male Pikachu on a chain of 21 on a car ride :P (Pokemon Y)

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Still no luck on SRing that Shiny Lileep, but I decided to run around Pattern Bush on LeafGreen since my 3DS was going dead. I was mostly wanting that Shiny Ledyba I was trying for a while back, but I was perfectly fine with whatever the area had to offer (even another Shiny Caterpie to transfer to the newer games would've been fine since my Shiny Butterfree's Nature is better-suited for Gen. III). No luck for most of the day, but I decided to play just a little longer before going to bed.

~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Now I've got a full-odds Shiny Weedle to replace the one I lost when my save file got erased in Silver. <3

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    My last couple shinies include a female Doduo I evolved. It was 375 dexnav encounters.

Then I got a shiny Swanna in Friend Safari in 503 encounters.

I also got 2 shiny Clauncher on X first at 183 then at 35.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I didn't mention this before but I was actually having a Doduo/Pidgey/Pidgeotto shiny race in Friend Safari and Dex Naving. After I found shiny Swanna yesterday I stayed in the same Friend Safari to try and get shiny Pidgey and started dexnaving for Pidgeotto. Well I got Rufflet in the Friend Safari today at 93 encounters, then I got Pidgeotto in 457 DexNav's. So I literally got 4 shiny birds in the last 3 days but no shiny Pidgey....

Still looking for Pidgey and another Rufflet lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Been a while since I posted here. Recently hatched a shiny onix, then a few days later, I find another shiny onix after only 2 encounters while checking out a newly added friend safari.

Years
    Been breeding for a Riolu to make a Nasty Plot Lucario set and managed to hatch a shiny one on egg number 11. Shame that it had attack instead of special attack and Inner Focus instead of Steadfast

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Shiny Female Psyduck (Cerulean) - Finally got this oe after extensive hoard hunting. It has a Sassy Nature and the Cloud Nine Ability. I really like the Blue colour of this Shiny and having already caught a Shiny Golduck (Male, On Mt Silver in Heart Gold last year) I will keep this catch as an adorable blue Psyduck.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    This gorgeous creature appeared today at 599 Dexnav encounters.

Spoiler:

I was actually using Thief to take the Charcoal's so I could sell them and buy more Super Repel's.
    Oh it also had Drought.

In other news I'm also currently over 1,000 encounters looking for a Rhydon, Dwebble or Pupitar shiny... Maybe I should try to get Rhyhorn first....

AngelYT

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2017
    Congrats everyone!

I finally got to a chain of 40 in route 10 for Golett and HEARD the shiny patch..

Can you see it?
    ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Well after getting a shiny Riolu through Mesuda Method. I've decided to try and breed for a shiny staryu to become a shiny starmie with hopefully good stats seeing as the dittos and Starmie that I am using both have 6IVs.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I found 3 shinies today. First a shiny Electrode in Friend Safari at 221 encounters, then a shiny Nincada in Friend Safari at 68 encounters, finally a shiny Minun Dexnaving at about 435 encounters

Years
    Hello everyone,

I'm new to this. I just randomly encountered a shiny gible in the wild and captured him. Is gible still liked as a shiny since you can get one as an event in Black 2? I will still love my gible "Treasure" regardless, I just wanted to hear from serious shiny hunters. Thanx!!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Hello everyone,

I'm new to this. I just randomly encountered a shiny gible in the wild and captured him. Is gible still liked as a shiny since you can get one as an event in Black 2? I will still love my gible "Treasure" regardless, I just wanted to hear from serious shiny hunters. Thanx!!

There is no such thing as a 'bad shiny.' as they are still very rare.

The Gen 5 Shiny Gible isn't exactly a free shiny as you need to own Black 2, complete it then complete the Black Tower. A lot of people don't even know it is obtainable.

Gible is a very cool Shiny and I myself managed to catch two (One of each gender) by random encounter in my playrthrough of X last year. They are now both Garchomps. :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Caught a shiny Voltorb today Dexnaving, it was in total 339 Voltorb encounters.

Really glad to finish that line.

Years
    There is no such thing as a 'bad shiny.' as they are still very rare.

The Gen 5 Shiny Gible isn't exactly a free shiny as you need to own Black 2, complete it then complete the Black Tower. A lot of people don't even know it is obtainable.

Gible is a very cool Shiny and I myself managed to catch two (One of each gender) by random encounter in my playrthrough of X last year. They are now both Garchomps. :)

Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad to hear that all of them are loved and cherished here. I found this hasty little boy in platinum on a quest through wayward cave to get the earthquake TM. I still haven't decided whether to evolve him or not because I am so fond of his yellow tummy and electric blue skin as gible, but I probably will! Congratulations on your gibles, your enchanting new shiny psyduck and many other treasures.

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG shiny ELECTRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG hahahahahahaha I can't believe this one!!! I was actually typing this post and it was just going to be an update/reply one to post my progress on my hunts before Sun and Moon, and I found a shiny Electrike while making the post!!! "lol" this is awesome. It's got a really striking color scheme, and since I had been typing for a while, I was really shocked (haha, 'cuz it's an Electric-type! {XD}) to see a shiny blue Electrike waiting for me there on the screen!!! This had gotten to be a pretty long hunt, too; Electrike shone on encounter #13772!! This is one of the Hoenn shinies that I really wanted to get, so I'm super happy about this one! :pink_boogie:

Spoiler:

I managed to catch it on the first Premier Ball! This is really perfect timing, too, since I'm going to put my Emerald's Hoenn mini-tour on hold for a good while for the new gen!! (Woot woot!!! ^^ It's going to be awesome!!!!! :pink_boogie: ^^)

What a cool color scheme!! This further affirms my belief that shinies in your game look 1000x cooler than they do on the Internet!!! I'm always shocked at how awesome the shinies look when you finally find them!!

I also got up to 6003 Mélancolie Path encounters in X searching for a Halloween Pumpkaboo, but that's a shiny for next year! :pink_nod:

It had been exactly a month since my last shiny, "lol." Cool timing!

Spoiler:

May GenVII bring you all extraordinary shiny hunting adventures!!!

Back