• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    hi everyone and congrats on all the shinies caught so far.
    Sorry for the inactivity, I still hunt from time to time but have been busy lately most of the time so I try to do my best. The shinies I got in july were from chain fishing (2 poliwhirl and 1 basculin (red)) in my x versión game.

Hopefully I'll have more shiny news from my side this month.

See you later and happy hunting.

magolor

hsssah!
    Years
  • One of the luckiest, and simultaneously unlucky hunts I've ever had.

Popped into the fire safari yesterday- quickly found a Shiny Fletchinder, but accidentally hit Run out of habit.
    I decided to reclaim it- about a half hour later, I found a shiny Larvesta.
    Had it paralyzed, but my sis thought it'd be a good idea to man-handle my DS.
    Needless to say, I lost that one too- so I started up a reclaim quest for both of them.

I got the Larvesta back today- she's Naughty and Somewhat Vain.

I've got a feeling that Fletchinder will come fluttering back soon too!

Happy hunting! :15:

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Well right now I am not having much luck with my pokemon hunts. I am finding them, but I keep getting the same ones. Was trying for a Shiny Gligar, but I will probably end up getting Weepingbell. Of I am lucky, maybe a Arbok.

And I still have not gotten an MM egg in a very long time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    well i can see i am not the only one having bad luck on there shiny hunts. I am trying to MM for a couple of shinnies. now i have the oval charm, shiny charm, a Japanese 6iv ditto, and an american chikorita. I am at 270 eggs with no luck. i guess it is part of the process. maybe i can get it soon. also i have a question. i have an AR and i was wondering. I didn't catch palkia so should i do the re-battle AR and try to get a shiny palkia?

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
  • Shiny!!!! I was trying to breed competitive Beldum and Kangaskhan, but I realized that it's pretty tough since you can't breed them with anything but Ditto. So I figured I'd try to catch a Ditto with a couple of flawless IVs, and I went to Pokemon Village. I caught a couple hundred Ditto, and one of them was shiny!!! I also now have Ditto with a flawless stat for each stat, but still none with two, haha.

Congrats on all the recent shinies and welcome to new members!!

----------------------------------

The August Monthly Quest!!

To complete the quest, you must catch two shinies that are yellow or orange! Standard weighting applies.

The contest lasts until midnight EDT on September 4th, 2014.

Good luck and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    K so as long as the monthly quest is going i am going to tell you guys the two pokemon i am going to hunt for it. Chickorita. it's body is pretty yellow. Then the other pokemon i will shiny hunt is...... Cottonee. As can be seen Cottonee has orange petal sort of things on the side of it. now the thing is. I am breeding both of these pokemon. i have already been breeding chikorita so hopefully i will get that soon. I hope everyone has good luck on there shiny hunts and make sure to with me luck!!!! :)

Years
  • After getting too frustrated with pokeradar, i returned to chain fishing last night and I just got myself a new quirky Poliwag on Route 21 in Y version.

and not that long after, i got a purple Remoraid in Shalour City!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Not having much luck with my MM hunt for Mareep, I'm 16 boxes, 480 eggs, in and still no shiny. Have to release all the leftovers now and will continue breeding once that's done.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    congrats to G on ditto, also good monthly challenge as always.
    Sorry for your shiny loss enderjay, al least you got one back so congrats and surely you will get the other one son.
    Congrats on remoraid and poliwag halosonic

K so as long as the monthly quest is going i am going to tell you guys the two pokemon i am going to hunt for it. Chickorita. it's body is pretty yellow. Then the other pokemon i will shiny hunt is...... Cottonee. As can be seen Cottonee has orange petal sort of things on the side of it. now the thing is. I am breeding both of these pokemon. i have already been breeding chikorita so hopefully i will get that soon. I hope everyone has good luck on there shiny hunts and make sure to with me luck!!!! :)

Lets do a race then, I have currently those 2 in a suspended status in my black game. Plus they are actually good targets.

Okay, it's time to fill all the lucky buckets with lots of shiny powder.

Cya later everyone and Happy hunting.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    Well you see Chr. Draco I came here to say something. Lest night I was breeding chikorita's and on the 334 egg i finally got it shiny. I am now 20 eggs in on the cottonee. Maybe I can get this MM sooner than my chikorita.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Nice datshinykid16, congrats. that was a fast one. Which version are you currently hunting?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    What do you mean what version i am hunting on? If you are talking about what game I am hunting on pokemon X.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Sorry but I'm gonna have to say no thanks D: I don't really trade for shinies aha.
    Also, the Shaymin will be staying in fourth gen, which I don't think you can clone on? So sorry about that one ^^;

In case you're feeling nice:

GTS cloning glitch

In Generation IV, a cloning method reminiscent of the methods from the first two generations appeared, involving the use of the GTS. If the Pokémon is deposited in the GTS and the connection is interrupted at the right time, the Pokémon in question would be in the player's party or PC box and in the GTS, requiring the player only to withdraw the Pokémon from the GTS to obtain the clone. In Pokémon Platinum Version, however, the glitch of cloning via GTS was removed; if it is attempted, the game simply reports a communication error and returns the player back to the main desk.

Taken directly from Bulbapedia.com.

I think it works while trading too.

I'm just sad because pokemon X was my first... um.... *CoughCough* LEGIT *CoughCough* pokemon game. I recently used a walkthroughwalls code on my R4 to get to darkrai and shaymin, caught them... and now i can't transfer them up because they're R4's... sadness is....

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
    Years
  • Wow there have been a ton of shinies since I left to the internet-less world of a holiday park that shall remain unnamed.

@DatShinykid16 Congratz on the Skiddo and Pikachu, if that Pikachu is also male, we could start a little series called the Shining Pika Bros :3

@Enderjay Congratz on the Kelfki, Sliggoo. Unlucky about the two losses but its good that you managed to reclaim one and I wish you luck on reclaiming the Fletchinder.

@Sven Congratz on the many Beldum. That's a lot of metal arms O.O

@EnderGuy Congratz on the Ariados and Whirlipede. I know shiny Ariados looks amazing so does Shiny Spinerak. Also am I the only one who thinks that when playing the original G/S/C games on a GBA/GBC the Spinerak change colour at night? I swear they do.

@Passenger Congratz on the Eevee

@G-Money Congratz on the Ditto. I think a Shiny Ditto appeared in the anime once as well?

@HaloSonic COngratz on the Poliwag and Remoraid. I honestly cannot grasp the concept of chain fishing at all :(

On the topic of when we release eggs, in XY I've been enjoying making use of pokebank... once I have like 15 boxes of hatched stuff, I put all the boxes into pokebank, take them out on my unused X version and just restart the game. >:)

Holy Crud! Never even thought of that! Although I dunno I would feel better releasing the pokemon into the wild rather than sending them to the realm of Arceus/Giratina/Missingno when I restart the game. I guess it is just a game though....

Good Luck on your hunts everyone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    When you are talking about the Pika bros what do you mean? I cant do that much but i would be happy to interact with many people here. right now i am trying to find a YT partner now that i almost have 200 views and 9 subs. If you want to be my one of my YT partners i think that would be awesome(I am subbed to you know.). just to lets you know i am young so if we ever chat it might be weird if you are older.

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
    Years
  • When you are talking about the Pika bros what do you mean? I cant do that much but i would be happy to interact with many people here. right now i am trying to find a YT partner now that i almost have 200 views and 9 subs. If you want to be my one of my YT partners i think that would be awesome(I am subbed to you know.). just to lets you know i am young so if we ever chat it might be weird if you are older.

I honestly don't know what I meant when I was talking about the Pika Bros if I'm honest XD
    I was trying to make some sort of joke, with how there have been 2 shiny Pikachu caught on this forum recently (One by you, One by myself) and I was also thinking of the Pikachu & Pichu Short which plays just before the Third Pokemon Movie and how I find the Pichu Bros. in the short quite funny.
    I really don't know what I would put into a series like that. As I said I was just making a joke based on my dumb sense of humor

Back