• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShinyDialgas new MSpaint pictures :D

ShinyDialga

I r happy!maybe cos I'm alone.
Years
  • Yus Yus, I'm backs :3
    With some new art workz :)

Here is some I've been working on(I'll save my fave till last :3)
    28qrqdc.png

Meh, I got's a little childish & did Itachi as a Buizel.(drawn on Groupboard)
    a4as10.png

Also drawn on Groupboard >_>
    2libgvp.png

I had a Paintwar on a different forum ^_^"
    24w62za.png

How shweet :3
    sbq3uq.png

My favourite picture so far :D

Please comment, crit, & rate x_x

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • These are really pretty good! :3

I really like the colours you used on charizard.
    the only thing that bugs me with the charizard is that the flame on the tail would end up glowing kind of and making a lightsource of its own, so the shading on the tail and on the back of the wings would be a bit different.

I really like the lineart on the one with charmander <3! I'd say that one would be my favourite.

I love your art :3! I hope you post more up soon~

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
    Years
  • I really love the art too! Those are great pictures. I wish I knew how to color on the computer so I could do something too.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • i love how the quilava is more silver than blue. it looks really cool. that charmander is really cute, too!
    these are impressive. are you doing them with a mouse or a tablet? because if i were that good i'd get a tablet and photoshop.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • You made these in MS Paint? Wow, these are absolutely amazing. I can't make something even relatively close to this and I use photoshop.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    These are great! =D I especially love the Pikachu. : 3 Nice job. 8/10.

Back