• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Should I invest candies and stardust for?

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Pokemon with orange 3 star stats in appraise, should I invest in these to make them stronger?

Days
  • Pokemon with orange 3 star stats in appraise, should I invest in these to make them stronger?
    I assume orange three star means that Pokémon is not having perfect full IVs.

Considering the current event, only viable good Pokémon worth considering in this event are : Charizard, Kartana, Golisopod. Others are not good, including Celesteela, as I will prefer bad 1*-2* IVs for Celesteela.

As Sheep said, the choice of Pokémon will play important role in deciding.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    So, the only pokemon I should focus on is this vullaby? When I press the appraisal option the tag changes to pink.

Days
  • So, the only pokemon I should focus on is this vullaby? When I press the appraisal option the tag changes to pink.
    I suspect that it is full 3 star 🌟🌟🌟 .

In that case, if you are targeting for Great League, then it can go till 1479 CP, whereas for Ultra League, it is the best possible option, but need to power up till level 51, which includes best buddy. And CP will be 2418. But here you need 298 candies and 296 XL candies.

Are there any other good Pokémon you caught recently ?

Edit: whichever Pokémon which I mentioned in the reply prior to this has list of good Pokémon in this sizable surprises event.

Back