• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Siblings

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    I have one little brother two years younger than me. However, sometimes it feels like HE'S the big brother...

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    I'm the oldest in my family. Two little brothers. I wanted to brag about how super adorable they are, but one of them's sitting right here and doesn't want me to. He's 12 and also into Pokemon.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • Out of my biological siblings, I am the youngest. I have one half-brother (27) and a sister (24) - I am 22. I have two stepsisters (16 & 28) and one stepbrother (18). They didn't really enter my life until I was already out of high school, so I am still adapting to the whole concept of new siblings. I get along relatively well with all of them, though I share very little in common with them. I am usually the quiet one in the conversations at family gatherings. .-.

Years
  • I have a sister and i'm 5 years younger than her. She annoys me, quite a lot. She also smokes a lot and i'm allergic to it, she even does it indoors with a window open.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I have two younger sisters, whom I get along with fairly well.

And, according to some of my classmates, it's apparently strange for us to be getting along with each other.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • With me being three and a half years older, I have one sister who is literally the polar opposite of me, in every way. I'm a slender, quiet, collected, insensitive but analytical smart-ass with an intolerance for nonsense, and she's a talkative, overweight, awkward, socially forward "social butterfly" (as my mother puts it) who would approach the devil in befriendance (also as my mother put it, from when she was age 5). I was the quietest, easiest baby a parent could ask for who was hell to birth while she came out lickety-split and was more of a mess than any baby I've seen (think of a two-year-old shoving spaghetti all over her face laughing hysterically). She gets bullied a lot at school because of her social awkwardness and I get avoided because of my social awkwardness. Does that sum us up enough?

Edit: I also have a half brother whom my dad had with a woman named Cindy Rose (who weirdly shared last names with him even though they were unrelated, still picture West Virginia), and shares genetics with my dad that lean physically closer whereas mine lean mentally closer (i.e. we're both mirrors of him, but in a different way). When I met him he was very cool and an amazing artist just like our dad. Then he was scared away…

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I'm the oldest brother of two younger brothers. Being the oldest certainly has it's upside because you get to be in influence in a way haha. However I don't really get along with them anymore. We are just so different that everything is a disagreement and results in a fight. :|

Years
  • I am the oldest of my brother and sister. I feel like im the glue of this sibling hood even though we do get along fairly well. I guess i could be over protective of them to a point but i guess thats just in my nature of being the oldest. Overall being the oldest does seem to have it ups and downs.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • I have an older brother, Robert. He's two years older than me so I'm not that annoyed by him that much. We get along very well and share interests with one another. He wants me to play a game on the Playstation 2 so I'll look into that.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I have a little brother, but I don't see him a lot 'cause I recently moved away. He's annoying most of the time, but the lil' kid never fails to make his older sister laugh her ass off.

Years
  • I have a twin brother, and he's cool at times. We like some of the same things, hate other things about each other. We get along ok, sometimes fight a bit, both verbally and physically, haha.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. They are okay. Only one of my brothers have something iin common with me, so I'm usually the odd one out. That's a theme with everything in my family.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I also have a twin brother, and an older sister, making me the youngest. Always got along with my brother, not so much my sister. But now that we've grown up for the most part, we're starting to get along fine.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I have a two brothers that are older than me. Not too happy I'm the youngest, and only one of my brothers have the same mother and father as me. Sure the oldest is my half brother but I like him better. He's more mature and less annoying.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I am the youngest by 14 years, with two half brothers in their mid-thirties. When I was younger, they were kind of like two cooler parents, and unlike a lot of sibling stories I hear, surprisingly they've always loved me and actually wanted to spend time with me, volunteering to take me to zoos and amusement parks when I was little (not that little, actually, I was at the aquarium with one of my brothers just a few weeks ago haha).

Now that we're all older, we still hang out sometimes when we're not busy, going to the movies and such, or just at each others' houses. And of course I see them at family dinners. They always get me the best presents around Christmastime and my birthday, too.

Back