• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Checking in to see if my newly edited sig's still within the limits... :\

Thanks in advance.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    once again, I changed my siggy. :\
    man, I get bored so quickly. hope ya don't mind.

so is it still within the limits?
    thnkies in advance~

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Is there a limit for text or just for pictures?

Anyway....I added some stuff, is mine ok?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Time: While it may be fine with 400 x 300 pixels, that file size is huge. 1.7MB for a file size, sorry Time, but that's way too large. That's really harsh on people will slower connections. Not gonna cut it.

Aurasphere: We have limits for both, check the first page. 500 x 300 for images, and depending on the size of the image, text limitations. (Never have text over 5 though) It's fine.

Last edited:

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    i dont understand why i cant have a battle in my sig and i dont understand the rules(a little)

also why are the pics gniog nwod id ont remember having them like that?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Basically, the reason your signature was disabled was because it's incredibly huge. Your signature must stay within 500 pixels wide, and 300 pixels tall. Your battle exceeds both limits. (height and width) Overall, you need to cut it down, a lot.

also why are the pics gniog nwod id ont remember having them like that?
    Because the disable restricts it to a certain width. You had three stacked on three originally, but due to the restraints on the disable, were forced height-wise.

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    is there like a deadline or something to have them removed or something?

also what are reputation points?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • is there like a deadline or something to have them removed or something?

also what are reputation points?

No, there isn't a deadline for you to fix your disable. Although it does look bad on your part to carry around a disable all the time. >_o I'd suggest you fix it so it's within the limits as soon as you can though.

And reputation has absolutely nothing to do with signatures, so you should take those questions elsewhere, but since you're wondering I'll save you the trouble. Go check out the Reputation FAQ.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • It's fine height wise, but width is still far too big. With that... it's 720 pixels wide, 220px over the 500 limit. Just to note, each of those "phases" is 240px wide. So removing one more should do the trick.

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    wthile im here i want to ask why cant i put a youtube vid(s) in my sig

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Hi there, just double checking. My signature was disabled (even though I had this particular signature up for a good 2-4 months now) and it said it was disabled because it was 23 pixels too wide. That means the number of lines and link in my signature is fine, right? I photobucket-edited the size of the sig-picture to 380x100 (since it said somewhere in the picture guidelines underneath where you edit that the max was 500x100..). Am I alright now? >_< Oddly enough, I don't know if the picture looks all that much smaller.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hello to everyone.
    I wanna know if my signature's still fine.
    The size, I think, is fine, but the background's animated, a bit...

So er, yeah, is it still okay?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Ryan24: The amount of lines you have is the correct for a 308 x 100 banner, so ok.

Time: 363px × 250px is perfectly fine, and your animation is not even 100 kb, so no problem there.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    um... i edited my signature and i placed 2 small pics from imageshack but my sig isnt visible, why is that?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • um... i edited my signature and i placed 2 small pics from imageshack but my sig isnt visible, why is that?

Perhaps you turned off your signature in your options? Go to your options in your control panel make sure you have "Show Signatures" checked. Also, when you're posting notice in addition options it says "Show your signature" I can see your signature just fine. o.0 Speaking of, it's within the limits. :) As long as you keep your "preview" of your PC box that size, it fits.

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    could i have more pics in my sig if i used spiolers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back