• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Is my sig okay now lol?
    Or do I gotta edit it again lol?

No problem doing that, I laugh when I do it.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    Perhaps you turned off your signature in your options? Go to your options in your control panel make sure you have "Show Signatures" checked. Also, when you're posting notice in addition options it says "Show your signature" I can see your signature just fine. o.0 Speaking of, it's within the limits. :) As long as you keep your "preview" of your PC box that size, it fits.
    NVM, i realized that once i edit my sig, it can be visible only on the post i make after that XD

Years
    Seriously I dont know what to do.
    How can I put something in the midle of my sig?
    I dont know how that´s why I ask it here =)
    Thanks...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    When editing your signature, just highlight the things you want in the middle, and click the button that moves things into the middle. :mudkip;):

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    JJK: 19 px is precisely the shiny gold banner. If you remove it, it will be fine. You can also try resizing the other banners, but this way is faster.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Sorry Tensa Zangetsu, your signature is not allowed. That CSS breaks past the post mark, even. ._.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    There is another rule that says that someone's signature can't go out of the table, and yours has a big white box invading the following posts. Remove that box and everything will be fine.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    I do think that myu sig is within the limits, right? I just want to post this to get permission to remove or whatever happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back