• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Went to town tinkering on a new coded signature. I still might add/change about a few things, but as it stands now is it within the limits?

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
Is this picture acceptable in a signature here?

Spoiler:

Years
I would say that it's pretty PG/PG-13 in my opinion, it's not really being offensive and the skeleton isn't bloody or grotesque in any way, so. I wouldn't disable it, if it were up to me.

-Rilou-

Lost One Weeping
Years
Is my signature okay?
And how much room do I have left to mess around with? I want to add more links but I'm not sure if I have enough room or not.

Years
Is my signature okay?
And how much room do I have left to mess around with? I want to add more links but I'm not sure if I have enough room or not.
Looks fine to me!

And just judging from the pic alone, you still have like 90 pixels of height left, give or take a few, and you definitely have horizontal space left. So as long as you're not adding a bunch more rows of links you should be fine.

Years
I've just joined up here. My signature didn't seem to show up on my intro post, so I'll check if it works/is suitable here! :)

Back