• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Er...if you're asking:

Can I use my Pokemon FireRed game cart to battle my Pokemon Sapphire?

Then the answer is yes. Just grab the Ruby and Sapphire plates and hook up using a link cable. I'm not sure if you HAVE to get the plates since I think those are for trading only.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    No... I wouldn't have thought you needed the plates... just getting the National Dex should be enough, as by that time you'll have got it and probably some Pokemon from Johto in your PokeDex, so I believe you could battle RuSaEm...

Sorry for my lack of grammar this morning... need coffee!

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    A Few questions about Ev.s

If I want my gengars Special Attack up'ed can I use a poke modifier cheat and make me always run in to alakazams? THen i could go to pallet town, gain virtually no exp but still raise my stats?

And if a ditto transfroms into your pokemon what pokemon do u get the ep's for? Your pokem on that ditto transformed into? or the ditto its self

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    I got a question. I got to Islands 4-7 now. I encountered team rocket by Molteses Lair on One Island and got the Ruby. I started doing things on the other islands and in Dotted Hole(on 6 Island) I found the Sapphire, but a scientist came in and took it. But he did give me the second Rocket Warehouse password. I went into the Warehouse, but there's nothing there but a bunch of Items. Does anyone know where I go and what I do next?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Kael:

Yes - You'll always get Alakazam's at very low levels
    You get the EVs for Ditto only. NOT what it transformed into

Rikku:

Go to Rocket HQ on Island 4/5 (I can't remember which one :/) and there should be a conveyor belt puzzle. Complete it and fight the Scientist who stole the plate. He'll give it back, then take both plates to the guy on Island One... and you will be able to trade from RuSaEm and Colosseum.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    What's with the 2 new Unown? Aside from 2 others that are apparently fairly rare (O, K, & B), they are the only ones i can't find. Is there anything special I have to do to get them?

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    Go to Rocket HQ on Island 4/5 (I can't remember which one :/) and there should be a conveyor belt puzzle. Complete it and fight the Scientist who stole the plate. He'll give it back, then take both plates to the guy on Island One... and you will be able to trade from RuSaEm and Colosseum.

Crap! I cant get through the puzzle! Uh... this may be a tough request, but can anyone post directions trough the puzzle? Please... Anyone? :nervous:

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    I need some help. This may sound like a tough request but I really need help. On 5 Island in the Rocket Warehouse there's a convaer belt puzzle. I need to get to the scientist who stole my Sapphire. I can't get though though the puzzle for nothing. Can anyone give me directions though it? Peeaase?

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    1. Go out, catch either a grass type or a Pikachu
    2. level it up to around lv. 20
    3. Fight Misty

Or, you could use a Mankey, like I did. I dunno how to beat her twith the ones you list. maybe Wartortle has sumthing like Bite you could use?

In addition to my last question about the Unown, I also wanna know what the pattern is in the Pattern Bush

elite13kid

I rule!
    Years
    oh i have a mankey....and i cant go and catch a pikachu or other grass type because i cant get out of that city because of that slowpoke... and wat level should i boost mankey if i were to use him and wat pokemon did u start with...??{Kenta-kun}

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    Get Mankey to around lv. 20. Mind you, I also had a Pikachu to beat Staryu with, and my Mankey knew Mega Kick. I started with Charmander

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    Well, I picked Charmander so the best I can do is tell what I did. I caught a Caterpie. Evoulved it it Metapod then Butterfree and let it learn Confusion. Then I leveled it up to level 16. And I beat Brock no problem. That the best advise I can give you. Hope it helps.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    Elite13kid: You can catch either Oddish or Bellsprout in the grass just after the Nugget Bridge. They will be very useful in beating Misty

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back