• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Sips Coffee and waves...

Days
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Salutations Everyone...
    Everyone that...um...*ponders at bit*… at least comes over to say hello.
    I. Refer to myself as SetoKaiser. Seto or Kaiser will do. *sips coffee* And Yes, I am a caffeine addict and also Pocket Monster addict. My real joy comes from the world of the Manga, but also the love of the games. Though...I will admit. Most past 3rd generation is...all a blur to me.
    Which is why I'm happy to join you all in this world. Since I'm hoping with a fresh start in a fresh mmo, I can learn what I've missed and new to see .So with that. I thank the developers of this new world to experience it all again, and seeing you all when the world opens up. Till then I will lurk around the forums and catch up on the reading material and short out my profile. Till we meet somewhere. Somehow.

Duces~

Years
  • Salutations Everyone...
    I. Refer to myself as SetoKaiser. Seto or Kaiser will do. *sips coffee* And Yes, I am a caffeine addict and also Pocket Monster addict. My real joy comes from the world of the Manga, but also the love of the games. Though...I will admit. Most past 3rd generation is...all a blur to me.
    Which is why I'm happy to join you all in this world. Since I'm hoping with a fresh start in a fresh mmo, I can learn what I've missed and new to see .So with that. I thank the developers of this new world to experience it all again, and seeing you all when the world opens up. Till then I will lurk around the forums and catch up on the reading material and short out my profile. Till we meet somewhere. Somehow.

Duces~
    Hello Seto, and welcome to the forums! *Sips Oran Berry Juice* ^^
    Do you mean you have been playing since the first generations ? I have, since Red! Do you have a favourite game ?
    I hope you will enjoy your time in PokéCommunity!

Days
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Hello Seto, and welcome to the forums! *Sips Oran Berry Juice* ^^
    Do you mean you have been playing since the first generations ? I have, since Red! Do you have a favourite game ?
    I hope you will enjoy your time in PokéCommunity!

*raises mug* Salute~
    And YES!...since the long days since it was known as Red and Green. Before the change to Red and Blue. Though Its was Pokemon Gold and Silver I truly loved it. Since I had the game link cable. And for a solo game, it became a shared experience with others. It left the feeling for playing a multiplayer game, in a solo playing context.
    So im hoping to find a community like that here. Building experiences/ guild vibe even if the core of Pokemon is ...solo leveling.
    I do hope I will as well spending time in the forums.
    Thank you for the welcome!

Well hello there Kaiser, and welcome to the PC. It's nice to have you here.

If you're into Manga, I'd recommend checking out the PC's Anime & Manga section.

Do you have any favorite Pokemon?

Yes! I did see that in the Forums. I actually have been working on a manga myself. Or at least the script. And I would feel much more at home posting it up and hearing any other active writers their thoughts on it.
    So Im happy to see a section like that here.

Hm...As or favorites....*ponders...*
    Oddly enough. Slaking.
    As Norman is a trainer I feel most connected too. I have a preference to Normal Type Pokémon. And Slaking. Stands above all to me.

Years
  • *raises mug* Salute~
    And YES!...since the long days since it was known as Red and Green. Before the change to Red and Blue. Though Its was Pokemon Gold and Silver I truly loved it. Since I had the game link cable. And for a solo game, it became a shared experience with others. It left the feeling for playing a multiplayer game, in a solo playing context.
    So im hoping to find a community like that here. Building experiences/ guild vibe even if the core of Pokemon is ...solo leveling.
    I do hope I will as well spending time in the forums.
    Thank you for the welcome!
    Hello, I merged your two posts since they were in a row, but you can reply to several users at once by quoting them before writing your answer, and you can always edit your post afterward if you want to modify it.

Now, that it is said, that is neat! The nostalgia of the first generations... I will never forget the moment I got the 8th badge in Red, or when I played Gold in colors and on TV screen thanks to Pokémon Stadium 2 (N64) and the adaptator device!

Days
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Hello, I merged your two posts since they were in a row, but you can reply to several users at once by quoting them before writing your answer, and you can always edit your post afterward if you want to modify it.

Now, that it is said, that is neat! The nostalgia of the first generations... I will never forget the moment I got the 8th badge in Red, or when I played Gold in colors and on TV screen thanks to Pokémon Stadium 2 (N64) and the adaptator device!

*takes notes...* I see I see, Learning the navigation will take a while. But thank you for the insight.
    Ohhhhhhh...you as well....Kukukukue~.....3x Speed....Relearning a forgotten move in the Gym Challenge. And of course.... Missing the Pinsir /Sycther log cut by fraction of a second next to your sibling so they can goat over you for missing.... *light eye twitch...teeth clench*
    Ahem.
    Yes. I too did enjoy Stadium 2 immensely! Right along side Pokémon Snap and Pokémon Puzzle league haha...Honestly. A game with nothing but. Mini games is a missed franchise by Pokémon/nintendo.

Days
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Salutations Everyone...

Duces~
    Have you played PokeMMO? :o

Also welcome!

Back