• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sleep

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
  • I really enjoy sleeping. I sleep 8 - 10 hours a day. I guess I'm a deep sleeper. Usually, I could sleep when the lights go off. If that doesn't work, I would listen to music or play my DSi for a while.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • I get an average of 5-6hrs of sleep. I MUST be listening to music to be able to sleep. But to relax my body & help a little before i sleep i drink a tea that helps your body relax for bedtime. Hehe :)

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I sleep 5 hours per day most of the time. No naptimes, no daytime sleep and all that, just five hours. My bioclock wakes me up after five hours of sleep, regardless of the time I went to sleep at-unless I'm really, really tired.

I'm not a light sleeper in the slightest, though. You can bring in live music while I'm asleep, noooo problem.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I sleep about 6-8 hours a night. I usually don't stay up that late and I usually get up early. Last night though, I got about 10 hours of sleep as I went to sleep early and got up late.

Ayselipera

I sleep 6 - 4 hours at the most on a regular basis. I just can't get myself to go to bed early unless I'm dead tired and because of school I have to get up at five every morning. I think I function pretty well although lately I've been pretty zoned out of school, but I think that has way more to do with just being completely sick of it than actually tired.

I'm a pretty light sleeper and I wake up at the slightest noises, but I find I can usually fall back asleep fairly quickly. I tend to go to bed with my thoughts which is probably a horrible thing, but nothing else has ever worked.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • It varies wildly. Sometimes I'll get 7-8 hours of sleep, sometimes none at all. Sometimes the only sleep I'll get will be naps during the day. And if I take my allerg medication, I can sleep for 14-16 hours in a day, no problem.

Right now I'm in a stage where I'm getting a good amount of sleep, but it doesn't feel like it because I wake up numerous times in the night and it's not a continuous sleep.

Ritzz

Bazinga
    Years
  • Anywhere from 5-10 hours. Depends on the circumstances. Sometimes I have to study and I stay up for a while doing that. Other times I'll feel really tired and retire early.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    How much sleep do you get per night on average?
    I think so 7 hours
    Are you generally a deep or light sleeper?
    Deep sleeper

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I've managed to get at least 7 hours of sleep the last week or two due to the holidays and staying up way too late. As for a normal day, probably 9-10 hours due to school. :3

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I average around 7-8 hours on a normal school/work day. During weekends, I manage around 9-10 hours of sleep. I'm not particularly a deep sleeper but I can't be bothered by someone in the room making slight noises, for example. I usually feel sleepy when I am tired or bored.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I average around 6-10 hours, depending on how tired I am and how much I've done that day. Generally about 7-8 on school nights. I've been getting 5-6 hours the past week or so though because someones been disrupting my sleep schedule!!

I hear not getting enough sleep can have negative impacts on someones health but I'm fine, I don't feel particularly tired after less sleep than is recommended and yeah. Loud noises and such generally don't wake me up, though they do sometimes so I guess I'm in the middle of light and heavy sleeper, bright lights generally don't have a big impact either because my curtains don't block the light out so in the summer and when I sleep in late the bright outside light is flooding in and my bed faces the window...​

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    It depends. About 7-8 hours. I know it's pretty short time but what you can do it. But I can't never sleep 12 hours, it's just so long time.

Back