• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] Sliding Blocks for gym ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    So... I had this idea of a psychic gym where you could move platforms around, in the model below they are 1x1x2 stone blocks but in the final version they would be 3x3x2. The "dusty" coloured tiles are where the stones can move to, but the specificity is that they will go on until they bump into a side, like if the physics were ice.

Also the thin dusty lines are tiles where the stones can go but not the player. anyway

is there a mean to make the stones movable AND walkable ? i hardly find tutorials on how to move stuff so to add ice physics on 3x3 blocks....

(Edit) i forgot to say that the upper middle-ish stone, when pushed downwards, pushes the stone underneath in a domino effect, so that all three center stones lock in place

Attachments

• Sliding Blocks for gym ?
      export202301112240231680.png
      24.5 KB · Views: 6
    Back