• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Event Small Writing Competition

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
  • I'm waiting for one proofreader to complete their part while I finish another, and that should allow me to hopefully have everything set up by around 30 min before the deadline, as customary.

Wouldnt be a Venia story without it! :p

Bay

Years
  • Confirming that we also got entries from Kitty, Aquacorde, 5qwerty, Celeste, Venia, Juno, and Mersie! And with that, submissions for the Small Writing Contest are closed! Thanks to everyone who has submitted an entry! Gimmepie, bobandbill, and I will be looking through your pieces, be on the lookout for our scores and feedback soon!

Years
  • Small Writing Competition!
    Judged by Bay, bobandbill, and gimmepie.

f5VPKbS.jpg

That's a wrap! We had ten submissions this year and all of them were a joy to read. As always, we appreciate the effort people went to in order to participate in this event. You can find a full breakdown of our scores here, but our top scorers and our achievements are below.

Achievements

Longest stream of alliteration: Celeste (Gears) - 10 pts
    Team with the most entrants: Team Apricorns - 50 pts

Results

Third: Groc from Apricorns with 77/90
    Second: Juno from Apricorns with 79/90
    First: Aquacorde from Apricorns with 82/90

That's a clean sweep from the Apricorns that leaves Gears with a total of 40 points and Apricorns with 420 points. Congrats to everyone who joined, but especially our top three. Remember to post your stories over in Fan Fiction & Writing with an [SWC] tag so everyone can give them a read.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Results above.

Years
  • Thanks for hosting this, it was fun to get back into writing! Third place is Not Bad for my first time entering, yes?

You can read my story here, if you're so inclined.

Years
  • Thank you for hosting this, I had a lot of fun with this despite the limited amount of time I had. To be honest I didn't even think I would still score fairly well despite it being completely rushed. Overall it was great and I'm actually thinking about making my story into a chaptered one in the future, so everyone can understand my whole planning process better. If you're interested to read my entry despite it's flaws. Here's the link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=500406

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    ICONIC PAIRING SWEEP

Thank you for hosting and for the nice comments as always! Happy with how this one turned out even though my first place streak was ended, but I'll gladly take silver! My story's up here now, and I'll give the others a read as well when I get a moment to.

edit: WAIT HOW COULD I LEAVE OUT POOPOO ISLAND IN MY POST LINKS ok fixed now

Back