• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smash Bros. Team Tournament (3DSers, post #50, WiiUers, post #69)

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
Years
  • Oh! I thought our opponents would already have reported the outcome, but Team Mibs lost to the Exalt Twins. This is also filled into the bracket, though.

Also, is there any loser's bracket? It's sad to have to stop after one match already :/

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Oh! I thought our opponents would already have reported the outcome, but Team Mibs lost to the Exalt Twins. This is also filled into the bracket, though.

Also, is there any loser's bracket? It's sad to have to stop after one match already :/

I didn't plan for a loser's bracket on the 3DS, but if you want to continue, I foresee us having to remove some teams after today. So...I can maybe set up a loser's bracket separately if there are a lot of people that want to do it, but otherwise, you can just be on the waitlist to return. It really depends on how many people or teams I have to remove, but I don't know if we're going to have a ton of spots yet.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    In the last moments of the first round isiyac and I beat nakuzami 2-0. For her only being a team of 1, she did very well against us xD

I hope our next battle can be a little earlier in the next round :P

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Okay folks! It's close enough to midnight for me and so I've had to eliminate a few teams.

The only first round team that should be going still is Bloodbath and Beyond V. Legit Mama Llamas. They had an error in communication and requested a final day to resolve it. Since they told me early enough, I granted them the request. OTHERWISE you may begin your second round matches! Eliminated teams and losers of the Wii U tournament can begin preparing for the loser bracket and as soon as you see a matchup available, you can request to battle them! The sooner you begin your loser bracket, the quicker we can have someone back in for the final. :)

3DS Bracket

Wii U Bracket

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • Yup, team Phantom Atasuki is back! Hopefully we won't get crushed again.

HOLY SHIT BASKETS, YOU WRITTEN AKATSUKI WRONG!! All my fan-girl hate!.....Just kidding. That just tells me you didn't watch Naruto before. But still, you get some of my fan-girl hate. Anyways, yay, we're back! Now to just wait until we somehow have a spot. (Or until Klippy puts a loser bracket for 3DS owners.)

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Sadly, I have to withdraw. I've fallen ill with a terrible cold and been able to even focus (or hold the controller right, damn chills). Sorry :(

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Sadly, I have to withdraw. I've fallen ill with a terrible cold and been able to even focus (or hold the controller right, damn chills). Sorry :(
    IIRC, you have a week. Why don't you wait for a few days and see how you feel?

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Sadly, I have to withdraw. I've fallen ill with a terrible cold and been able to even focus (or hold the controller right, damn chills). Sorry :(
    That's ok, hope you feel better.
    Okay folks! It's close enough to midnight for me and so I've had to eliminate a few teams.

The only first round team that should be going still is Bloodbath and Beyond V. Legit Mama Llamas. They had an error in communication and requested a final day to resolve it. Since they told me early enough, I granted them the request. OTHERWISE you may begin your second round matches! Eliminated teams and losers of the Wii U tournament can begin preparing for the loser bracket and as soon as you see a matchup available, you can request to battle them! The sooner you begin your loser bracket, the quicker we can have someone back in for the final.

3DS Bracket

Wii U Bracket

So what do i do now?

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Was CureYoshi your partner? You can either battle the other team 1v1 (you versus person 1, then you versus person 2) or battle them solo. Otherwise Wait and I'll find you a new partner.
    Yes for the wii u, and I may try try 1 v 1 each person. And where does that put me in the bracket? Round 1 or 2? And i won't be here most of tomorrow entering another tournament for smash irl, should be on later that night.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Okay, the final first round match is complete! Everyone should be able to battle their next opponent in round two, so get to it, folks! :)

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Yeah, I am waiting for this issue to sort out (on two meds and a cough syrup, ugh); its slowly resorting and I am not in as much pain, so I most likely going to try and stick in with. Its only if I suddenly go downhill like that night I had my 3DS tourney match, that is when I might dropout officially.

IIRC, you have a week. Why don't you wait for a few days and see how you feel?
    I'm in Day Five of this illness and I can now talk and breathe much easier. I still have a wicked cough, but the meds are fixing that too.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • CureYoshi, you are still in the Wii U tournament with zoroarkrules25, so speak with them and your opponents for an acceptable time to battle. If you are going to second-guess whether you can remain in this, please drop out now. I would like for someone else to take your place early enough to finish the round rather than have to get them in later. Thank you.

If you post that you are dropping out, I will drop you immediately. Just a warning for anyone else. I have people that want to rejoin the tournament and I will replace you with them if I need to.

Teams wanting to return (posting more for myself):

3DS
    Team Akatsuki

Wii U
    Team Wicked Harmony

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    I can confirm that. It was a fun match.

Back