• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SMITE

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • What is Smite?

"SMITE is the online battleground of the gods, a game developed by HiRez Studios. Players choose from a diverse cast of deities and use their unique powers to triumph over the opposition in 5v5 team matches. SMITE is a new take on the MOBA genre; rather than observing from above the action, the game's third person perspective puts players into the thick of combat. Instead of clicking the mouse to move, players use the familiar WASD keys to move and fight their way through SMITE's dynamic battlegrounds."

What are your thoughts on the game?

What is your favorite god and role?

What is your IGN?

psst. Foxrally. This is your queue.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
    Years
  • My thoughts on Smite- It's a fun game to play.

Your favorite god and role- Since the last patch, I'm really liking Medusa. And my favorite role (or roles) is solo, mid, and adc (somewhat jungle, though not that great at it).

My IGN is DanteRedson.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I recently picked up this game, and so far my favorite god is Thanatos and my favorite role is jungle. I think that game takes a really new take on mobas, but it could be executed a bit better. I think the actual gameplay is a little lacking, and there isn't really enough action although the games are decently long. My IGN is Lowvyr.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I love Smite. It is a great game.

My favorite roles are mid and adc, probably.

My favorite gods are Artemis, Xbalanque, Vulcan and Janus.

I just played an amazing match. I was the support in duo lane, I was playing as Sylvanus. We kept a solid lead during the first half of the game. Then our Solo player, Sun Wukong, left the game. With this the enemy team regained momentum but couldn't quite beat us. we made some dumb moves that cost us some deaths and the enemy team was pushing. Then Sun Wukong came back. I warded the Fire Giant and knew when they were attacking it, I crept by and stole the buff from them. We killed the whole team, destroyed the 3 phoenixes and killed the Titan. It was a nice match to say the least.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Boo me, not posting in here >:I

SMITE is an awesome game. Before I started playing, (back in Feb 2014) I absolutely despised MOBAs. Being an avid MMO fan, I hated the concept of not being able customize characters to make them unique (I'm a sucker on customization in MMOs). I'd heard of Smite but dismissed it as a LoL copy. However when the SMITE-themed game theory video game out, I got interested in the game's third-person perspective and more importantly the mythological characters. It's an awesome game and I'd recommend it to any video game fan :D

My favorites currently (and also the gods I have on diamond) are Hades and Zhong Kui. I just like to press the four button and watch the madness are I spam my laugh >:D My favorite role is solo.

My IGN is also Foxrally, and I got on top 5 plays too :3 (totallynotshowingoffhere)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • woot woot

Have you guys seen the new god Ah Puch? He looks amazing! His ult is insane. He throws corpses at people. And if he picks them up, he gets health and mana back. How badass is that?

Back