• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snorlax crystal advance

Days
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Could someone please tell me how to wake snorlax in crystal advance rom? I was not given a radio or a silph scope and am stuck at this point! Snorlax crystal advance

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Are you still stuck on this?

Not played the version you mentioned but it looks like the usual method, you need to find another way around to get to Lavender Town, acquire the Poke Flute Radio Station and then return here, set the Radio up playing the Poke Flute and then engage Snorlax. Hope this works, like I say, I've not played this particular version but this is the usual method in the usual games.

Days
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Are you still stuck on this?

Not played the version you mentioned but it looks like the usual method, you need to find another way around to get to Lavender Town, acquire the Poke Flute Radio Station and then return here, set the Radio up playing the Poke Flute and then engage Snorlax. Hope this works, like I say, I've not played this particular version but this is the usual method in the usual games.
    Thanks for the reply! I finally got it. The elevator was still blocked at the Radio tower but there is an old guy next to it that has the pokeflute.

Attachments

• Snorlax crystal advance
      Screenshot_20240311_213254_Pizza Boy GBA Basic.jpg
      136.8 KB · Views: 1
    Back