• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
  • The game that's not game-ish enough to be a real game, but not enough of an RP (No plot or substance predicted) to be an RP!

There is a (dub-friendly milk) bar, in Nowhere, Kansas. In that (dub-friendly milk) bar, all of our avatars meet, and smoke suck lollipops.

So, yes.

This was inspired by the rare and elusive Incredibly Wandering Thread. The opening references that.

--------------------------------------
    Another door flies open, in another part of the City of PokeCommunity.

In walks the same long-eared rabbit, wiping off her forehead. Again.

"Two RP (dub-friendly milk) bars? In the same day? Gah, I really hate Master Eirin right now... Maybe I should actually follow through on my jokes about killing her..."

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
  • *calculates*

well If I'm not mistaken, this is a mouse-type animal, that apparantly has electrical powers... well I can't kill you... as Animals don't have "true names"

oh well, I doubt you would be able to tell anyone that I am Kira...

*L walks in*

Light, could you help me with something? There has been some new info on the Second Kira.

(Yes Angel, I am)

Years
  • *throws pokeball at pikachu and catches it then lets it out of its pokeball* Wild pokemon aren't supposed to be wandering arond a bar smok-- sucking a lollipop

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
  • [OOC: This actually reminds me of LJ RPing, minus getting to choose from different icons (although you can always post 'em if you have 15+ posts). So god help me if I fail at RPing any of the characters in my avatars.

[And, by the way, I kind of had to. I actually have a Maka Muse who has yet to be used on LJ o3o

[IC: In comes a Maka. What does she do? Sit at a table, take out a book, and begin reading of course! There are quieter places, but the library was closed today.]

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    [ OOC: What 'Maka' Said. |D I... don't know how well I'll be doing either, but this is for fun, right? ]

*what is this? Hao's entering the bar, and sits down. He orders a cup of coffee, and looks around. fufufu~*

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
  • [The heck's a "Rattata"?

Maka here's still reading though. Surely a book can't be that interesting, can it?]

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • ((By the way, you're all being graded on how well you do. If you fail, I will send Rena to your house, to pick you up, and bring you to the local Sonozaki torture cellar fun house.))

"Everybody..." Reisen muttered, pulling out a spellcard, "Should just... I'm about to shoot up the whole place, if they don't... If they won't...

SHUT UP!"

All work and no play made for a very murderous moon rabbit.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    [I honestly don't care if this is out of character for Perrine. I just need to make an obligatory reference to A Clockwork Orange.]

There was me, that is Perrine, and my three droogs, that is Lynette, Francesca, and Charlotte, and we sat in the Korova Milk Bar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova Milk Bar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

Even though Perrine didn't actually have any of her droogs with her at the moment, she had already made up her rassoodocks what to do with the evening, and she was definitely ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence. She glanced over at Reisen, then at the other patrons, then finally at the fully-loaded Bren gun she had set against the counter.

One thing I could never stand was to see a filthy, dirty old drunkie, howling away at the filthy songs of her mothers and going blerp, blerp in between, as it might be a filthy old orchestra in her stinking rotten guts. I could never stand to see anyone like that, whatever her age might be, but more especially when she was real old like this one was.

Perrine got up from her seat, picked up the Bren, and opened fire.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back