• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So...do we have any fans of Mystery Science Theater 3000 on here?

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
    Because as far as TV shows go, it was a very good and underrated one in my opinion.

Also for the MST3K fans which host did you like more: Joel or Mike? and which episodes of the show were your favorite?

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Yes! I love MST3K! I've only seen a few episodes though, since I didn't have Netflix until recently and for some reason never just... you know, looked up episodes on youtube. But from what I've seen, I preferred Joel to Mike, although that's probably just because I saw some of his episodes first. Not really sure what my favorite episode is, since it's been a while since I watched it. Any you recommend in particular?

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
    Well for starters Pod People, it's one of the best episodes featuring Joel and any of the episodes featuring old Gamera flicks for that matter. Because MST3K loves making fun of Gamera.

Back