• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I herd u liek introduction posts?

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
  • Hi, welcome to PC! Something you could also tell us about is your Pokemon interests, like if you like competitive battling, fanfiction, shippings... So we can point out to you the right threads for those, and you can settle yourself right in. But anyways, have a nice time here (not that you're going to leave, right?)
    Internet meme. Lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Lol I like battling, and my favourite pokemon at the moment is whirlipede :D and I don't mind fanfiction :P

Since you like battling, why not take a look at the Competitive Battling Center? You can battle with PC members via Wi-Fi, participate in competitions, or you can get your Pokemon team rated. The Center can also give you advice and tips on becoming a great battler. ^_^

And yes, we also have a Fanfiction section here at PC! So have a look at that as well. :)

Well, Jarrod...hope you're enjoying it here. Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Be sure you read the rules and the FAQ, and don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have. Have fun and I'll see ya around! :)

Back