• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I want to build a good stalling team [gen 8]

Years
  • So I want to build a good stalling team, using pokemon up to gen 8. I was wondering what moves/pokemon combos might be good for such teams. Really the purpose of this is to make battles last for as long as possible. Don't worry, I only intend on using this team against my friends. :v

UlrickVGCMasters

UlrickVGCMasters
    Years
  • So I want to build a good stalling team, using pokemon up to gen 8. I was wondering what moves/pokemon combos might be good for such teams. Really the purpose of this is to make battles last for as long as possible. Don't worry, I only intend on using this team against my friends. :v

So just to clarify you want to use a Bulky stall team mainly to go against your friends so any Pokemon/moves that are available no rules kind of team ?

Back