• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so...uh.....uh....

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    have you ever been in that situation where you didnt know waht to say and searched every corner of your mind trying to find the answer while you wre all zombie looking everywhere saying "uh.....uh......uh.....so...uh...."? xD

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Yea, it does happen. When I want to make a speech, I get confused and the uhhs start shooting.

Years
  • More than I want to. It almost always happens, and I don't like it, I feel like I'm disappointing the other person or making them feel awkward.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • have you ever been in that situation where you didnt know waht to say and searched every corner of your mind trying to find the answer while you wre all zombie looking everywhere saying "uh.....uh......uh.....so...uh...."? xD

Every day of my life. Well, not EVERY day, just...uhh... .... See, there I go again. >.< Half the time I dunno what to say and is sure the person I'm talking to thinks I'm a nut or something. Like right now. :P

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    i do it a lot when i'm speaking chinese to my aunt, and i know what i'm trying to say in english, but idk the words for it in chinese. and also during spanish class.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Pretty much happens to me at least once in most spoken conversations I have if they go on long enough. Usually it's when I catch myself rambling way off-course and have to backtrack to the original topic. That and brain farts.

I know I come off as much more intelligible and perhaps more organized with my thoughts on here, but IRL I kind of just go off on tangents until I get lost, and it's hard to really give the same impression of intelligence verbally.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I say that on occasion, to serve as quick fillers.. but it's kinda rare.

Then again, I'm fairly quiet, and when I do speak, I know what I wanna say. >_>

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • That'd be me whenever I have to say something important. If it's not necessary to say, I often just say "don't worry" and just leave. If I have to, I'll eventually squeeze it out.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I'm just "mute". Well, not really- I can talk, I just prefer to write.

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
  • I do it all the time. I'm like:

Person: What's up?
    Me: Uh...
    Person: Dude?
    Me: Uhm... yeah... uh... what sorry?

Then they just look at me like :| and walk away.

Slumber

take a slumber~
    Years
  • Yes that happens all the time, when my teacher asked me something or when we have an extemporaneous speech in front of the class I can't think of anything! I'm always nervous. :(

Back