• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So... who teaches you the dance move for Flyinium Z?

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
Years
  • Flyinium Z was the last Z crystal I got,
    Spoiler:

Did I miss something, or... ?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Flyinium Z was the last Z crystal I got,
    Spoiler:

Did I miss something, or... ?
    There's a few Z-Crystals that you just get and are never taught the pose. Idk why they make a deal of the poses but then have a few where no one shows you it, but oh well. You can make use of it immediately, no need to do anything else.

Years
  • As Nah said, not every Z-Crystal has the trainer learning the pose. It's the case with the Psychic, Ice and Flying ones which are just found out in the open, and while you receive the Dragon Z-Crystal after defeating Totem Kommo-o, you don't learn the pose for that. Same goes for the Fairy Z-Crystal after received from Mina. You also get the Bug and Poison Z-Crystals from Team Skull's mansion and Plumeria respectively, but still no pose tutorial.

My guess is that the protagonist probably came up with the pose themselves in those cases.

stzy

Years
  • I didn't know there were so many! Yeah it's weird they make a big deal out of it then suddenly stop for (apparently) a few of them. Oh well though, not a huge deal.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    man, the one z move i dont have. koko needs his brave bird to get Znafied.

stzy

Years
  • Maybe your character just teaches themselves the pose. 8D

Custom Z-Moves would be so cool. Even just being able to choose between a couple different animations for, say, you're starter Pokemon's Z-Move. That's the Alola I someday want to live in.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • There are a lot of poses you learn by yourself, the incinium, decedium and the primarium Z having the poses for dark, ghost and water respectively, for instance. There are actually others, including the steel, bug, psychic, flying and ice.. I think the player's character devises them by themselves lol! Btw, I freakin' hate the pose for the ghostium or the decedium Z. It looks so weird and kinda dumb, dont'cha think??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I'd like to imagine they have their own version of Youtube and they just casually look up step by step Z dance videos while they're travelling Alola.

xXLunaSolXx

I think the dance move for it was just made up by the player character. :P

Years
  • There are a lot of poses you learn by yourself, the incinium, decedium and the primarium Z having the poses for dark, ghost and fairies respectively, for instance. There are actually others, including the steel, bug, psychic, flying and ice.. I think the player's character devises them by themselves lol! Btw, I freakin' hate the pose for the ghostium or the decedium Z. It looks so weird and kinda dumb, dont'cha think??

Primarium Z (Oceanic Operetta) uses the Water Z-Move pose, not the Fairy one.

Back