• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social Media

Years
  • Facebook, but I rarely use it and I used to play fb games then I fed up because they asked for monies.

I got fed up with them when people kept requesting >>;; I ended up going to my settings, and deleting every single game that I've ever played on FB so no one can request items from me.

I use Tumblr the most now. I used to never understand the big deal with it but now I totally do. xD I could honestly just sit there finding funny and cute pictures all day long.

Tumblr! From time-to-time, I will use my Tumblr as an outlet for web designing purposes/experimenting with designs, but nowadays I occasionally go there just to track several tags, finding interesting posts at the same time XD

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I use Twitter a lot, particularly when I'm out and there's a touring car race on or something similar (boo) - I have all the teams and necessary accounts followed so I get portable coverage rivalling that of actually watching the race. I have a Facebook account too but its sole purposes are to answer the deluge of inboxes I get about school or to do a bit of trolling when I've got nothing better to do; I don't use it for much else.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I frequent Facebook the most. I used to have Twitter, but I've pretty much neglected it as being boring. :/ I mostly use Facebook as a picture dump for my pictures since it's easier to access it on my phone. I don't have a lot of friends on Facebook, so it's not like I really stay as active as I should be. XD

I also used to have Tumblr, but I hardly use that either. I do go to Mibba, which is a writing site. I go on there waaaay more than any other site too. I post all my stories there, but there isn't many who read them. :/ I do have my best friend there, so I am always refreshing my page to see if he's sent me a message. XD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Twitter: I've had an account for a while now, but I mostly use it to tweet from my phone. It means I'm not at my computer right now, but I wanted to communicate something to someone. It's a bit of a hassle responding on a dinky phone like mine, but it is better than being alone.

Facebook: I made this around 2008, the middle high school. I used it for creeping habits. Every now and then I check on what my old classmates are up to.

Tumblr: I am a heavy creeper here. I don't have an account, but I check certain tags out when I'm obsessing over an animated series.

LinkedIn: Made an account. pls hire me.

Kik: Made an account. pls serenade me.

Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram: Creeper, but not a contributor.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2014
    Facebook, and that's only for Candy Crush not because I have any friends haha.

Linked In although I am not a big fan

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I have Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr accounts.

Facebook... meh, I normally use it to check out information related to school. Nothing much.
    Twitter... I made an account and never use it. Retweeting stuff isn't my thing, but I use it time to time to check on some of my friends that's active there.
    Tumblr is my favorite these days. I mean, I can search for stuff I deem funny, and I can reblog things I can use as a reference. I mean, it's such a nice way to sort out the reference you find there.

Back