• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Some of my signatures...

The ???

The one true question mark
Years
  • Hey guys, not really a pro but heck imma just post what I made :P

most of them are epic fails I know :P

here are some signatures I made, they are free to use actually..
    Garchomp
    Some of my signatures...

Blaziken
    Some of my signatures...

Hitmonlee
    Some of my signatures...

Gyarados v1
    Some of my signatures...

Gyarados v2
    Some of my signatures...

Lucario
    Some of my signatures...

TeamRocketTrio

Team Rocket and their Pokemon too!
    Years
  • I don't think they're epic fails. They're pretty cool to me. I especially like the Garchomp and Blaziken :3

Years
  • Hello!
    Nice signatures!
    My tip is beware with the text. The titles needs to be very visibly and they don't need a lot of effects. A good title, with the correct font and clear (but stuck in the design) will be very good.

For example:
    In the Gyarados signature, you use a blue colour to the text and a blue colour to the background. They have not contrast and it's difficult to read. Try to use contrast colours, to separate the text from background.

Same for the garchomp signature: the text have a lot of effects. Maybe you can try to don't add effects and separate a little the letters, because they have not breathing space.

I hope these tips can help you!

Good work mate!

The ???

Years
  • THANKS guys :P yeah needs some work.. also if you like these, feel free to use! I'd be glad! :) thanks for comments

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Wow, looks like a lot of cool effects. I especially like the hitmonlee signature, the colors and effects work really well together.

The ???

Years
  • Hey thanks for comments :)

I tried to make a pixel art (by editing the sprite)
    any comments are appreciated!
    Some of my signatures...

:P

Oh and its mega aerodactyl, open in a new tab to see the black areas clearly

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Hello!
    I'm not really good at any pixel art or have any knowledge about that but your mega aerodactyl looks fantastic! There looks like an excess pixels at the edges at the wings and at the background also.

Your signatures look nice, looks like you're taking step by step to the next level and they don't look like epic fails to me. The Gyarados one is your best in my opinion. As with the text in your signatures, they could use some improvements like placement and unity. Well Just keep on doing some tutorials and try to explore every styles, you'll do fine.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Hello~~

I don't any of these is an epic fail. Yes, of course you will improve, but that doesn't mean you only do "bad stuff" during the learning process.

I don't really like the "size" you use for signatures, but probably that's because we have different taste, I wouldn't call it something to work on.

Keep up the good work!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    That Aerodactyl looks good, it's just that the spikes don't look that attached to the body, although the spikes do look good. There's also a little internal style clash between the spikes and original sprite. What's up with the white pixels around the spikes?

The ???

Years
  • Thank you all!! :)
    Glad you like my stuff!
    About dirty pixels, I confess.. I got really bored and tired of doing it and in the end (for spikes at the wing), I used the Photoshop's erasor tool so it has some transparenxy pixels around it :P
    Thanks again, its my first attempt at sprites for pokemon

Back