• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

some small Social Media feedback/questions

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there. If you follow pokemon related content creators on Facebook or Twitter etc, or online zines, what kind of accounts do you follow? People who put up memes, or reviews and news, or reflections and rants? What kind of things gets a nod or a chuckle from you, or even a retweet, if you think for a moment about how you go about your day on social media? :) This is very interesting for us to hear, so think before you answer! Thank you <3

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • idk if this will be that helpful but just some little insight from me; its usually hard to promote/buzz content on platforms when the content isn't remotely interesting or engaging with the person posting it. If the team promoting such content doesn't enjoy it, then their audience probably won't enjoy it either.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I follow very few Pokemon Youtubers like TheJWittz and GlitchxCity because they promote original content (latter makes great music). Game Grumps usually play Pokemon games (they recently played Pokemon Snap for two episodes, wish they did more), and both the official Pokemon and Pokemon GO accounts on both Facebook and Twitter.

If it's funny enough or interesting, it does deserve a retweet or like. :)

Back