• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Boom

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Anyone else excited for this game? I think it's going to be the best sonic game yet. I like all the new designs except for knuckles, bumbed that he lost his gliding ability but he still seems cool. Also more excited that metal sonic and shadow the hedgehog are confirmed. Finally they make a comeback, though I think they will be rival battles or allies. Still happy to see them. It has a balance between speed and combat which is good, the speed stages look awesome and the combat system is awesome as well. Overall I'm hyped for this game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    That trailer got me mote excited for sonic boom, it looks like metal sonic is way taller. I wonder what shadows design going to be like.

Back