• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: sorry for my outbursts

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    sorry for my outburst on this section for the past hour. I apologize. and thanks for being patient with me through it.

my mind gets out of wack and Anxiety skyrockets every night around 9:30 PM until I go to bed, haven't figured out why, but been like that for the past year or so... again my apologies and sorries

Sirfetch’d

It's ok Justin, but next time you have an issue just be a bit more patient for it to be resolved. Everyone here wants to help when there are problems, but you have to remember that the staff here have lives and can't tend to every issue that you have right away. You are much more likely to have such an issue like you had today resolved quicker by PMing the moderator of that particular section rather than creating multiple angry threads.

Years
    Justin, it's okay and we all get frustrated at times. For the best of you, I would really recommend you avoid PC in times you feel like this that way you don't cause others to get angry at yourself.. but like Jelli said, just be more patient. And there are more than just staff around here to help you. Regular members and supporters can help you out too, so you don't always need staff to look into an issue you may have.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 10, 2024
    It's okay, dude. I have times when my anxiety gets to me, and it causes me to act in ways that I regret later on. Maybe you should talk to someone about always feeling anxious around this time of the night for the past year and you can see how you can improve that.

But yeah, just keep in mind that the best way to get help on this forum when dealing with a specific section is to PM the moderators and ask them what's going on. And also remember that staff are people, and we're all not patrolling the forums every second. It takes a little time for us to catch things and answer questions, but we're never ignoring you on purpose.

Justin, it's okay and we all get frustrated at times. For the best of you, I would really recommend you avoid PC in times you feel like this that way you don't cause others to get angry at yourself.. but like Jelli said, just be more patient. And there are more than just staff around here to help you. Regular members and supporters can help you out too, so you don't always need staff to look into an issue you may have.
    Quoting Zach because he said everything I also wanted to say.

Years
    It's ok Justin, but next time you have an issue just be a bit more patient for it to be resolved. Everyone here wants to help when there are problems, but you have to remember that the staff here have lives and can't tend to every issue that you have right away. You are much more likely to have such an issue like you had today resolved quicker by PMing the moderator of that particular section rather than creating multiple angry threads.

I agree with Jelli, not everyone can respond quickly since we have lives outside of this forum and the internet in general. You could have easily solved this issue by privately contacting the staff members in question instead of making threads like these, which can lead to embarrassment. And don't worry, we're here to help you so you don't need to feel sad about it.

And I know how you feel, I suffer bouts of anxiety as well and it can sometimes have an impact but at least I don't make threads, I just do something else to calm down.

See, I may not be a mod or anything but I can still help you. Zach basically told you that everyone can lend a hand.

Years
    Come post one of your interesting discussion threads. But make it creative! ^^ And I'll try my best to come up with a creative answer!

Back