• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Sorry if I came off a little rude

Years
    If you change your attitude on a forum and it becomes noticeable by other members, then for sure a majority of the memberbase will change their interpretation of you. I've dealt with this at other forums in the past and it was because I was younger and more immature, but I have since grown more mature.

With your recent feedback threads in this forum, I have noticed that your attitude has caught the best of you, and that you've gotten frustrated over simple issues that nobody else has, simply because they understand. As with your recent thread claiming that it's gotten no replies, that's my backing.

Anyways, if you limit your shouting, and act more compassionate towards other members, then they will see that change in you and probably warm up to you more. I've had this problem in the past and I try not to look back at it. Just think of it as a lesson learnt.

Back