• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
  • Yo I just came back checking pokecommunity and happy to found out this rom got an update. I'm one of the people in this thread's first page waiting for an english version. You and your team did a fantastic job keeping this rom hack alive. Kudos to you g! Now time to relieve some pokemon rom hacks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    Update:

Currently, we are in the process of adapting and graphically improving old locations in addition to the new ones. This should put SotS ahead of many fangame projects in terms of features and uniqueness. (We have been inspired by Golden Sun for this location. :P)

Mate, you were inspired by Golden Sun for the whole opening act and literally everything that has followed. Not-Sol Sanctum was even purple and William drops Kraden's line about "It seems odd for all those defenses just for this." Not that there's any shame in that but you opening post could have read "So we wanted to make Pokemon but it was Golden Sun" and yeah, that scans. Just don't Airs rock us.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I am currently checking out their discord server.
    Cool updates I saw. Will have to wait for the next release.
    Would be better to finish it. ^_^
    This game is awesome! Wiling to wait for it!

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I checked on the their discord server, they are stil continuing and so much progress
    i saw some trailers on a specific work that they had already made
    so patience, patience , patience. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This rom is just so unique,,, happy to hear that it is still alive and in progression,,, this is going to be an All Time No 1 rom for sure 👌👍

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2023
    yo yo, first time ever posting on a thread, I cant seem to view pokemon locations on the dex? am i being dumb by missing something? or does playing on hard make it so that you cant view it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Any updates by now? Also, how can I continue playing from where I left off? I really don't want to play it from the beggining 🙄 That is why I hate playing unfinished hacks 😭

trdtrl

clear throat
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    i just recently finished this alpha and damn this game is good. the graphic, the music, wild pokemon, the storyline and many more things is amazing. i love the bag ui, and the pokemon summary. it is simple yet worked really well.

the only problem is minor typing error, and animation for newer moves. moves like draining kiss and infestation don't have any animation. it is still in the alpha state though so i understand, but i hope you didn't forget to add the animation

can't wait for updates!

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    Wow this is amazing one of the best gba games I've ever played I recommend this to everyone

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Update:

Testing goes into a 2nd phase today. Many bugs were found and fixed. We hope to release the next demo at the end of September of all at the latest. =)

Back