• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sparks_67 Birthday today

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
  • All PC memberz are important zo of courze we all care about your birthday^_^
    Very happy wizhez to ya!! Hope your b-day goez by perfectly and you get everything you want. And if ya don't you can bonk 100Marioz (zorry, but you're good for ztrezz relife) ^_-

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Teara said:
    All PC memberz are important zo of courze we all care about your birthday^_^
    Very happy wizhez to ya!! Hope your b-day goez by perfectly and you get everything you want. And if ya don't you can bonk 100Marioz (zorry, but you're good for ztrezz relife) ^_-
    Eh? Huh?
    I'm a punching bag substitute hehe....
    Man.....I think I was actually respected at one time!
    But, feel free to bonk me hehe....

Birthdays are extremely special, and it's all the more special if it's your own! Happy Birthday Sparks 67! May your wishes come true!

Back