• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness!

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    MAN: "It's free sir."
    BUYER: "Ok here,I'm finally getting Smackdown vs Raw! Yeah. "
    BUYER: "Oh no! I forgot my money,be back soon!"
    MAN: "Wait! This is free!"
    MAN2: "May I get that copy?"
    MAN: "Okay....but I'm notting paying for it."
    MAN2: "o_0"

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • Knuckles said:
    MAN: "It's free sir."
    BUYER: "Ok here,I'm finally getting Smackdown vs Raw! Yeah. "
    BUYER: "Oh no! I forgot my money,be back soon!"
    MAN: "Wait! This is free!"
    MAN2: "May I get that copy?"
    MAN: "Okay....but I'm notting paying for it."
    MAN2: "o_0"
    Um.....okay........anywho!
    *tosses Maroon 5 at next poster!*
    I just happen to be watching their video for Sunday Morning

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • *gasps and stares at big, red dog* Could it possibly be...? No... oh, but is it? Yes, it is! IT'S CLIFFORD THE DOG! [XD] *force-feeds Clifford Miffy and Mixie from ABC [some cartoon pink rabbit toy that presents the Teletubbies, etc.]* Yah! Yah! XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Takes a deep breath.*

*Runs around butt naked screaming AHH AHH AHH AHH! While farting at the speed of light, and poking all the people with pointy ice cream, and throwing papers that says "LUKE I'M YOUR FATHER'S MOTHER'S SISTER'S BROTHER'S COUSIN'S BESTFRIEND'S ROOMMATE!" And pole dancing with a sword, and taunted confused and enraged sharks, while making fun of my nakedness.*

Whew!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR A COLD IS TO STAY IN YOUR ROLLER COASTER, GET PLENTY OF REST, AND DRINK LOTS OF MAPLE SYRUP! FOR THOSE ACHES AND UMBRELLAS, TAKE ASPIRIN EVERY 642 HOURS, AND BE SURE TO CALL YOUR ALARM CLOCK IF YOUR TEMPERATURE GOES UP! SOME PURPLE TEA OR ELEPHANT SOUP CAN ALSO HELP A NASTY COLD! AND DON'T FORGET TO ATTACK YOUR NOSE WITH SOFT TISSUES! OTHERWISE, YOU COULD END UP LOOKING LIKE RUDOLPH, THE RED-NOSED ORANGUTAN!
    ALSO, WHILE TRASPORTING TO JUPITER, REMEMBER THAT LICKING DOORKNOBS IS OFFICIALLY ILLEGAL!!!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Alright, I'll get nasty...
    Spoon had an unusual experience yesterday with some dogs from outer space. She was walking in Walt Disney World when she ran into three very creepy people. "They looked quite weird," she said. The purple one had a gigantic toothbrush, and the red one had four balls. They were friendly, however, and let her see their space car. It was monkey-shaped, and she noticed severel round pigs in its sides. Inside, it was filled with all sorts of carpets. Spoon was very interested, and when one of the space people took out a pen and showed it to her, she gave him her personal butt as a present. Scientists think they came from Kentucky.

^^That's a Madlib I did by myself.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • That's hilarious. Hope you don't mind If I tinker with it! :D
    Jeremy had an unusual experience yesterday with some TACOS from TACO BELL. She He was walking in Yahoo! when she ran into three very creepy people. "They looked quite nice," she he said. The purple one had a gigantic FOOT, and the red one had four pool sticks. They were friendly, however, and let her see their space car. It was Peanut-shaped, and she noticed severel square watermelons in its sides. Inside, it was filled with all sorts of chickens. Jeremy was very interested, and when one of the space TACOS took out a sauce packet and showed it to her, she gave him herhis personal finger as a present. Loons think they came from Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • LOL, I like mine better...here's another...
    Coach: Okay, it's time for this afternoon's football practice! All you candy wrappers who want to try out for the team line up here by this foot stool!
    Girl: I'm ready. I want to play funny back.
    Coach: Hold it! You're a girl. We only have cards on the team.
    Girl: How come? I'm as good as any board! I weigh 500 pounds and I can run faster than Walt Disney!
    Coach: But what if you have to tackle someone?
    Girl: I have a helmet to protect my motorcycle and I will get some soap pads and also Harold guards.
    Coach: I still don't think your hairy enough. :laugh:
    Girl: Listen. Just give me a wooden board and I'll be a female Arnold Schwartsamagerman.
    Yay! It's a masterpiece! I have funnier ones, but I think they're so inapropriate, I'd have to censor it :laugh:

Back