• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Drinks

What is your Drink.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    What is your favorite sprots drink to drink. Mainly enegry drinks. Like Gatorade, Powerad. Red Bull or other. I mainly like Gatorade because it has more flavors and I know it longer.

Last edited:

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Usually, I drink Gatorade (lol, commercials). Occationally, I'll drink powerade.
    EDIT: I just drank a can of red bull, does that thing have caffine in it?
    My parents won't let me have caffine 'till I'm 12.
    Crud.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I always drink Gatorade,not only does it quench your thirst but it tastes really good too. Also,having so many flavors of it is a big plus,my favorite is fruit punch XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, I haven't drank them in a long while, but I like Gatorate better. n_n

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    The only ones up there I've tried were Gatorade and Water. Gatorade just tastes like sugar water to me, and I prefer my water without sugar, thank you very much. So water it is for me.

The Blad�
    Years
    Umm, I guess it would be Gatorade.It has lots of different tasty flavors and it's pretty good.I like to drink water too though.

Lucid

I'm addicted to this stuff, it has no effect on me anymore though x.x
    it gives you wings! XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Lol @ Store brand choice XD. I drink Lucozade, I'm guessing it's either Gatorade or Powerade with a different name over here. I don't think it helps, but I'm just given it to drink during half time in football matches.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    I drink water, i like water its great so watery XD I have tried lucozade but normally i take that when im ill not during sports, so i vote water

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Gatorade is completely different to Lucozade, Dawson. Lucozade is much better XD

If you haven't guessed, I also drink Lucozade ^_^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    OMFG! Water~!!! o_o; Anyways, if I had to pick a sports drink, I'd pick Gatorade, but since I don't play sports there's no need. They're really not good for you unless you're really active in sports and need your salts refreshed, or something like that. O_o So yeah, water works just fine for me when I'm dancing and not to mention that it makes me hyper! ^^

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I don't really like Gatorade, I just don't like the taste X3
    but I like Propel witch is made by Gatorade XD
    but Propel is goooood :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    *giggles* I'm so unhealthy. I always have Coke whenever it's available.

If not, then water, I suppose. o_O Most sport drinks I've tried are basically water with a bit of flavour anyway. XP

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Gatorade ish teh suxors. x_X I prefer water myself. It has no nasty...or good taste really, and it makes me feel all refreshed. <3~~~

~Kelsey

Back