• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Spot the Difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • I submitted Day 11. Some parts were easy to spot, some parts left me stumped.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The final day for those who aren't tied for first atm is here, unless something changes there today ofc.

Anyone who hasn't submitted a second day yet might wanna consider doing so, to grab the participation points (in addition to any points for the differences you find).
    People who currently have submitted only once:
    saniachan, VisionofMilotic, wolf

Yesterday had what is imo the most difficult difference. Almost everyone still got it though! =)

Spot the Difference

Spot the Difference

Today's Steam game is Mafia 2 once again.

Day 11 Answers:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    Sad that it was the last day, but it's been really fun so thank you!!
    Final day submitted! (Team Guerreros)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Submitted! Almost got a perfect score, but that's alright because I had fun with this either way! Thanks so much for hosting, ReKoil! :)

Years

• The 12 days of the Regular program are now over. The journey is not quite yet done for the top 4 though!
    As stated in the opening post, there will be a tiebreaker:

Tiebreaker

If necessary there will be a tiebreaker to determine the top three on the 13th day.

The tiebreaker will be an additional two pairs of images that have an unspecified amount of differences. Find as many as you can!
    Whoever gets the most correct will win the tie!

The tiebreaker will be sent through PM to those tied for 1st/2nd/3rd.
    The differences in the tiebreaker will not earn you any additional points, given that there are already extra points for 1st/2nd/3rd.

In the event the four of them manage to all find all the differences or manage to find an equal amount of differences, I'll be going with a secondary condition: whoever submitted first.
    I'll only do that in that scenario though.

The ones tied for 1st/2nd/3rd, with a perfect score so far:
    -Chr. Draco (Guerreros)
    -Devalue (Guerreros)
    -Janp (Arqueros)
    -Starlight (Arqueros)

Edit: seems I forgot to mention it in the PM's, but the 4 of you got 24 hours to submit your answers just like with the normal days.

PM's with the Tiebreaker images have been sent! Pinging them here as well just in case:

For the rest of the participants the event is over but feel free to cheer on your teammates =)
    Hope everyone had fun =3

As for the points I'll add up the points for the 12 days and the participation points later on today as I gtg to work now.
    I was gonna round up the 0.5 points after 1st/2nd/3rd had been decided, but the remaining few 0.5 points will have no influence on the top three so I'll just do that then too.

Day 12 answers:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

• Spot the Difference!

With the event now near it's end it's time to total the scores so far.
    The results of the tiebreaker are in and will be following in a separate post soon.

Arqueros: 531 points

Participation points:
    Hyzenthlay, Janp, Sheep, Shooting Star, Starlight, tenthcompanion, TwilightBlade, X_K.V.Jin_X
    8 x 5 = 40 points

Individual scores (0.5 points have been rounded up):
    -Janp - 120 points
    -Starlight - 120 points
    -Hyzenthlay - 108 points
    -Sheep - 64 points
    -Shooting Star - 20 points
    -TwilightBlade - 19 points
    -tenthcompanion - 19 points
    -X_K.V.Jin_X - 10
    -wolf - 6 points
    -saniachan - 5 points
    Total = 491

Guerreros 747 points

Participation points:
    5qwerty, apro, Aquacorde, Chr. Draco, Count Dracularc, Devalue, Eleanor, Mario-Man
    8 x 5 = 40 points

Individual scores:
    -Chr. Draco - 120 points
    -Devalue - 120 points
    -Aquacorde - 119 points
    -Eleanor - 114 points
    -apro - 112 points
    -Mario-Man - 100 points
    -Count Dracularc - 11 points
    -5qwerty - 6 points
    - VisionofMilotic - 5 points
    Total = 707

Last edited:
    Years
  • Although there is still time left for the deadline, all four participants in the tiebreaker have submitted their answers =)

First in the spoiler below are the Tiebreaker images they were given:
    Spoiler:

Basically they were stripped of the safety net of knowing how many differences there are 😈

Janp was first to submit their answers:
    -Pokemon: 15/17 found - Missed Differences #1 and #9 as I numbered them on my answer image below.
    -Steam: 11/11 found.

Chr. Draco was second to submit his answers:
    -Pokemon: 15/17 found - Missed Differences #1 and #6 as I numbered them on my answer image below.

Starlight was third to submit her answers:
    -Pokemon 17/17 found - Actually marked 18 differences, but after staring at the Eevee hat one for a while, while wondering if I accidentally edited something... I still don't see it. Doesn't matter here though, she was the only one who got all 17 differences.
    A big congratulations to Starlight for staying flawless and finding every single difference throughout the entire game =D

Devalue was fourth to submit their answers:
    -Pokemon: 16/17 found - Missed Difference #6
    -Steam: 10/11 found - Missed Difference #2

Given that Starlight was the only one to find all of the differences, she takes the first place and wins the Arqueros 100 points.
    Everyone else missed two differences, though there is some variety in which ones.

As already stated in the Tiebreaker post earlier, in the event of a tie in terms of the amount of differences found, whoever submitted first will win.
    So, since Janp submitted first, he takes 2nd and wins the Arqueros 50 points.
    Chr. Draco submitted next after that and takes 3rd winning the Guerreros 25 points.

1st = Starlight
    2nd = Janp
    3rd= Chr. Draco
    4th = Devalue

Feel free to congratulate any of them, I won't be closing this till tomorrow =3

Tiebreaker answers:
    Spoiler:

Arqueros final score:
    531 + 100 + 50 = 681 points

Guerreros final score:
    747 + 25 = 772 points

The Arqueros managed to close the gap by taking 1st and 2nd.
    Ultimately the Guerreros are the final winners of this event though, in terms of points earned.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Omg I can't believe it! I actually hurt my eyes staring at those tunnel bricks for what seemed like an eternity, and I was 100% certain you'd broken me with them!

Congratulations to all participants, and once again thank you so much for all the fun these past two weeks ReKoil!!!

Shameless plug but ReKoil actually does a weekly version of this over in the Pokémon Trivia section if any of you need a Spot the Difference fix 😊

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back