• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Comics

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Lizzie said:
    i'm sry i forgot to say thank you before, for the dragonite request ^_^
    No problem... *just realised it became a request thread*

Sarck45 said:
    u can do one with cyndaquil or blaziken?
    Toothache said:
    Hey CoR, how about one for Voltorb or Electrode, I can see some funny situations for those two... ;-)
    Haha, yes... Voltorb and Electrode...
    Sprite Comics

Just a little request, could everyone refrain from calling me 'CoR'? Thanks ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Composer of Requiems said:
    No problem... *just realised it became a request thread*

Haha, yes... Voltorb and Electrode...
    Sprite Comics

Just a little request, could everyone refrain from calling me 'CoR'? Thanks ^_^
    Why??...."CoR" is a good name for ya..But if you don't want us to,then,I won't.....x_X'

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I'm not asking for requests, I'm more here to give funny suggestions :-)

Still think the Skill Swap Alakazam was your best though :-D

Let's see, funny Pokemon ideas... ooh, here's a good one. Allow me to post you Growlithe's Ruby/Sapphire Pokedex entry:

Growlithe has a superb sense of smell. Once it smells anything, this Pokemon won't forget the scent, no matter what. It uses it's advanced olfactory sense to determine the emotions of other living things.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Sunflorazumarill said:
    Okay. I have another comic request that involves Celebi traveling through time. First off, this request will also require Megaman sprites.

For the first panel, it's Celebi in 20XX (Classic Megaman timeline) and has Megaman, Protoman, and Bass in the panel. Then Celebi time-travels and ends up in 21XX (Megaman X timeline) and in this panel are Megaman X, Zero, and Sigma.

For Megaman sprites, here's a site:

https://sprites.planet-megaman.com/

Oh, and use the SNES sprites. Also, include the Pok?dex excerpt for Celebi that talks about it being able to travel through time.

So uh, do you plan on doing this one?

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    Been too long since I checked here XD

Your comics are going great. Some I don't quite get (the growlite mainly @_@), but oh well. :P
    I like the shadows on the Blaziken comic. It makes it more realistic IMO.
    The only thing I'm going to nitpick on is the little gastly sprites. they look kinda werid to me. ^^;;

Hope to see some more soon ^^

Back