• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2014
    Hey, I am working on a ROM hack called Pokemon Nidokingdom and got stuck, need some pokemon sprites. Basically what these would be is 2 different typed sets of nidoran/nidorino's. As in, one electric male nidoran and one electric nidorino evolution, for example. No nidoking would be needed. So I would just need an electric nidoran+nidorino, and then one other type, which you could choose. Sprites should be gen 3 styled. Thanks in advance.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Welcome to A&D!

Your rom hack sounds really cool, but unfortunately request threads are against the rules :( Flipancake has an awesome sprite shop, and there are a few sprite artists that might consider doing a personal request for you of you PM them, but yeah. Just a heads up for future reference! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back