• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    :)FamilyGirl(: : Its saved as JPEG, but as far as i can see, its pretty poor. Just a Tropius with a poorly taken Aggrons Head stuck on the top of it.

Vaati: For your style, Its very Nice. Legs look a bit too short though for Zubat, but as your say, Its your style applied in the shading, which sometimes makes the angle it is at looks odd.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    On the Celebi Evo? Urm... Doesn't really look like a cerebi evo. Needs bigger wings and Possibly should be green.

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
    Spriters Showcase Thread

The complete celebi series!!
    lol

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Loking Better... The pre-evo does no favours to it though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Vaati-san said:
    That's really quite good, the water is the best bit, although bthe linear dithering (mainly the sand) kills it =/

Spriters Showcase Thread

Latest scratch, Zubat my style <3
    can i have suggestions on how i could shdae the sand e.c.t please? n_n thanks.
    with the Zubat it look like the left (ours) wing is at slightly the wrong angle, it loks like its been faced directly.
    just tilit it a little , hat should do the trick (hope that helps)
    allllso, VERY nice shading, looks really awesome as it is anyways! i cant scratch pokemon...TToTT

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Well, with sand, the sand closest to the sea is a darker colour, the dithering between the sand and flower is too linear, have a few dots scatared, in three colours. Hope that helps =/

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Here is my latest sprite. Lickitung Boy 100% scratch, I didn't make his tongue stick out cause that would ruin the pose.

Spriters Showcase Thread

C&C would be much appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Vaati-san said:
    Well, with sand, the sand closest to the sea is a darker colour, the dithering between the sand and flower is too linear, have a few dots scatared, in three colours. Hope that helps =/

very much TY! ill hop to it! thanks again~

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    I've been working on an edit of Red into Ash, but I'm a bit stuck on the hat for the back and side poses. Can anyone help me?

Don't be too harsh; this is my first attempt at a sprite.

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
    HEY!

I made my first scratch sprite and it was a disaster!

Spriters Showcase Thread

I did everything I'm supposed to but it looks like something pooped by myself, please explain what I have done wrong.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    As you're probally all aware of, Coronis of SPPF started a pokemon OW project for himself, the style was mainly FRLG and he got through the first 250 odd pokemon. But he midded out the Hoenn Pokemon =/ So I've decided to do a few myself, so far I have Hariyama done, and am working on Shromish and Swellow =D

Spriters Showcase Thread

And in a town.
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    *Hugs Vaati* Yes... Somebody is doing the Hoenn OWs! Are you going to do all four views?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm gonna give it a shot, I'd rather get all the front views done first though =P

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Guys help i need help with my sprite:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

What colors should i do the pants/legs and top.Im leaving the hair that color coz i love it XD

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Vaati-san said:
    I'm gonna give it a shot, I'd rather get all the front views done first though =P

Yeah... It was just hard to try and make the sides for chronis's Overworlds Myself though...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yay! Keep it up! Try the starters next! Or are you starting with the easier?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I was starting with easier, then I went for Hariyama =/

I'm almost done on Glalie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back