• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] Stadium 2 - 6 Rental Pokemon Only

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2022
    Want a real challenge!? Can you beat Pokemon Stadium 2? Using only rentals? How about using the same rentals for every battle? Now that's a really difficult one, try it out if you dare.

Rules:

1. You can only use rental pokemon;
    2. You have to use the same 6 rental pokemon for every battle in the Gym Leader Castle and Stadium (barring Little Cup & Challenge Cup for clear reasons);
    3. You cannot use moves which easily exploit the AI (e.g., Mirror Coat, Counter, Perish Song).

I've been playing with these rules for quite a while now, and I am close to completing it with two different teams.
    I am curious to see the teams you come up with, as well as notes from your hardest fought battles.

Good luck!

Back