• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: The Old Republic

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
  • Found an older thread but it's too old to revive. Last post being in '11.

So with that said, anyone still playing this game? I played it from '08 to about '10 before getting deployed, came back for a bit in '12 while I was stationed in Korea then dropped it when I got back to the states til about yesterday haha.

In any case, I use to have some max (then 55, now 60 with the new DLC) heroes but I deleted them in favor of starting anew because of the amount of changes. Just made more sense and it's actually a fun MMO to level up in. I love the voice acting and the story line.

If anyone still plays or is looking to jump in, now might be a good time with the new expansion. Much like the new WoW expansion brought some old and new in, hopefully this expansion will for SW:TOR.

I'm on the Begeren Colony server, a RP/PVE server. Joined a heavy RP guild (because that's mah thing) on the Republic side. Currently leveling a Jedi Guardian (tank spec'd). So if anyone would like to join me, I'd love to show you the ropes and discover the new things in this game together. Hero name is Aleshane. Cheers! :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I love this game but I just don't have the time or internet access for it. When I was playing it I was part of the Sith, I don't remember which kind, probably the fighter one. I want to get back to it some time this year, though.

Years
  • it's a fun game, i actully bought the limited edition when it was first released ^^ but i don't really have time for it anymore (i would play it over wow anyday!)

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
    Years
  • I still play this SWTOR and I have every class and experiencing all of the storylines. I 'm lvling my bounty hunter to lvl 55 because last week I got Rise of the Hutt Cartel expanison.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • it's a fun game, i actully bought the limited edition when it was first released ^^ but i don't really have time for it anymore (i would play it over wow anyday!)

Absolutely. I tried to get back into WoW cause a friend of mine wanted me to play with him and I couldn't do it. I did want to play an MMO so I went back to SWTOR and I'm loving it as much as I did before.

Got a Guardian, Commando, and Assassin going now. Such a great and underrated game.

Back