• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Startmenu looks weird, not sure why

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2020
    Hi,

Steven here

Im making my first fire red hack (sandstorm) and all is going well, accept for this one thing:
    imgur.com/5vXTt1C.png (sorry cant post full links yet, this will work in though)

the startmenu is acting weird. I have no clue why this is happening. I'm sure i havent done anything to it (intentionaly).
    Im not sure if it started afteri added the guy that give you a potion on the actual fr game on route 1, or if i didnt see it before that.

I hope you guys can help me :S

Gr

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    Hi stventje,

you propably accidently overwrote data associated with the start menu (eventually graphics or a tilemap)
    while editing your ROM. If you manage to find out what data you overwrote maybe you can restore it from a clean ROM, otherwise you'd have to use a backup (if such exists).

Kind Regards,
    hackiosa

Back