• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stirton's Thunderbird

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Been quite a while since I felt the urge to fake again, I think I last did it 2 years ago :P
    might as well debut with my first D/P oriented style fake!

PrototypeBlankcopy.png

custom blank and illus by yours truly. Now, if you excuse me, I've gotta ram my head against my neighbour's wall. You will never know why xD

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Wow! Impressive; amazing, even. This is a great card.

One thing, damage counter, opponent and retreats don't go with a capital letter.
    ^ What he said. Other than that, though, this is a very, very nice card. I really love it. Great job. ^^

Now, if you excuse me, I've gotta ram my head against my neighbour's wall. You will never know why xD
    I'd know if ya told me. =P​

zerwey

:3
    Years
  • Wow. What a great card. I love it. *thumbs high up* xP

Also, what the above two said: One thing, damage counter, opponent and retreats don't go with a capital letter.

Years
  • Omg this card looks so awesome I wish they would make cards like that soon the artwork is very realistic nice job

Back