• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Storage Unlock System

Should Storage Boxes be blocked off by gym badges?

• That would be amazing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wouldn't hate it.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I wouldn't like it.

• That would be horrible!

• Neutral/Undecided

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Hey, I was drafting out my fan region story when I thought out something that might be a good mechanic or a divisive one. I thought that initially when you start your game out you only have access to a minimum of four to a maximum of eight boxes in the Storage System, and you earn more by collecting Gym badges. I can see this being fair since I doubt most trainers will fill up all their boxes before the first gym, but I'm nervous that people would get angry if this was the case since it blocks a feature that was previously unrestricted. Do you think this would be something to implement, or should I drop it before it gets too far? I'm more than willing to answer any questions about my story so far?

Back