• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupid pokemon

IceyHaruka

What a Kid... =.=
    Years
    What pokemons shouldn't have been created ? i think ditto shouldn't have been created . what pokemon do think that shouldnt been created?

P.S if somebody already made this thread then i did not know that !

Sandshrewiac

Sandshrew Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    Easy, those three ice cream Pokemon in B/W. That just proves that Nintendo is running out of ideas.

Years
    lmao, I still don't understand why everyone hates the ice cream so much, I mean, they went for the obvious- a sniffling polar bear and a crying snowflake -but ice cream is pretty cool.

Now, how about that Pokemon that looks like poo and sounds like fart...Stunfisk, was it?

Years
    I can see this thread being full of Gen V Pokemon already.

Finneon's line is the first that comes to mind. I mean does anyone even know they exist?

Sandshrewiac

Sandshrew Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    I can see this thread being full of Gen V Pokemon already.

Finneon's line is the first that comes to mind. I mean does anyone even know they exist?

Of course It'll be overrun by Gen V Pokes. Like I said, Ninty's running out of ideas and ended up making some pretty stupid pokemon with what the had left. An Finneon was always just... annoying to me.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
    Easy, those three ice cream Pokemon in B/W. That just proves that Nintendo is running out of ideas.

I'd like to see you come up with 649 different pokemon, all with different abilities, habitats, behaviors, etc. It's actually pretty hard, trust me.

Anyways, I believe the lawn mower pokemon should have never been made. Inanimate object pokemon aren't my thing.

What pokemons shouldn't have been created ? i think ditto shouldn't have been created . what pokemon do think that shouldnt been created?

No ditto?! Are you trying to get rid of pokemon breeding!? :'

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    There are two Pokemon I would extinguish from existence; Wynaut and Wobbuffet, solely for the fact that as Pokemon, they are failures and completely useless, outside being phenomenally annoying. I mean, those are two slots that could have been filled in with something much better, like new Fire-types or something.

I frankly don't care how many people like Wobbuffet because of it's performances in the TV show; it was a horrible idea for a Pokemon made even worse when they gave the female form lipstick... *shudders*

Most other Pokemon are just pure hatred, but I suppose the ice cream and bin bag Pokemon are two others that I would have purged for something better. Though I'll call 'fair enough' on the bin bag Pokemon, since it could just be a Pokemon hiding its actual appearance, like Cubone hides its face, or Diglett and Dugtrio hide the lower halves of their bodies.

The ice cream Pokemon though, are just silly. With all the designs they could have come up with for a 3 Stage Ice-type Pokemon... they went with a scoop of ice cream... ughh...

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Stupid pokemon

It's actually literally stupid... or it gives a "derpy" aura that makes people think it's a literally stupid pokemon. :P

To be fair I only hate the ice cream evolution because it just makes me want to punch it in the face... I think the move lick should be 10x effective on it :cheeky:

And about Nintendo running out of ideas, I don't understand the whole ideology of it... I mean, by your standards Pokemon has been "uncreative" for generations (Don't let the "old-school-ness" get in your way of thinking). There's literally a magnet pokemon, sludge pokemon, etc... if oddish evo was a gen V pokemon instead of gen I pokemon, you lot would be bashing it to no end. (and please.... don't say WEED pokemon is creative in this instance...)

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    CRYAGONAL.

REALLY, Nintendo? Instead of an at least DECENT Ice Type, you give us a non-evolving, rare, crying snowflake? I mean, compare.

Stupid pokemon
    Stupid pokemon

I'm really hoping you say Glaceon is better.

YES, I do know Crygonal has uber Sp. Def, but remember, kids, Fire Punch.

Years
    I realize that I'm risking my house being burnt down here, but I honestly hate most of the 5th Generation Pokemon. I really wish I could tell Game Freak to try again. I have no idea why everyone loves them, but I hate this newer style Game Freak's adopted.

I'd like to see you come up with 649 different pokemon, all with different abilities, habitats, behaviors, etc. It's actually pretty hard, trust me.
    There's not one person doing it though, there's a large team of people in charge of that.

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
    Yeah.....coming up with a bunch of new pkmn for a new Gen is hard. Theres a rumor on the internet that gen 5 is the last one. B/W may be our last pkmn game.
    I feel sorry for the kids of today, who were born at the time when D/P/Pt was their 1st pkmn game. They never got to experience the Original R/B/Y. They think the Follow Me feature on HG/SS is brand new. When they look at the back of the box that HG/SS came in and read' HG/SS is an enhanced version of the original Gold/Silver Version for Game Boy' they thought 'what's a Game Boy?' To answer that question, the Game Boy is the DS' father! Pokemon started on Game Boy! I hate it when I meet an 8 year old kid who thinks they're the Ultimate pkmn player because they used an AR to get a team of Mewtwo! They dont know nothing! They dont know that my older brother and me, and every teen, were playing Pokemon when they were still in diapers. They never played the 1st generation. FR/LG dont count, cuz they were remakes. The kids dont know what they missed out on. The 'Follow Me' feature was introduced in pokemon Yellow, and the Pokewalker is a remake of the original Pikawalker, a special accesory for Yellow Version that let you take Pikachu with you, just like the pokewalker does.
    I'm not being mean, but, please, kids under 13, dont say your a pkmn expert, because you never played the Originals, and dont have the 1st hand experience of playing pkmn. In the Originals, moves like Sucker Punch and Curse didnt exist. There were no abilities, no hold items or weather moves. Just regular moves. I'm not being mean at all.

Dump Mr.Mime. Female Mr.Mime? What is it, a transvestite? I thought Jynx was was the female version of Mr.Mime. They look similar, so.....yeah. Think about that.
    Besides, does anybody even use Mr.Mime anyway?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    Yeah.....coming up with a bunch of new pkmn for a new Gen is hard. Theres a rumor on the internet that gen 5 is the last one. B/W may be our last pkmn game.
    I feel sorry for the kids of today, who were born at the time when D/P/Pt was their 1st pkmn game. They never got to experience the Original R/B/Y. They think the Follow Me feature on HG/SS is brand new. When they look at the back of the box that HG/SS came in and read' HG/SS is an enhanced version of the original Gold/Silver Version for Game Boy' they thought 'what's a Game Boy?' To answer that question, the Game Boy is the DS' father! Pokemon started on Game Boy! I hate it when I meet an 8 year old kid who thinks they're the Ultimate pkmn player because they used an AR to get a team of Mewtwo! They dont know nothing! They dont know that my older brother and me, and every teen, were playing Pokemon when they were still in diapers. They never played the 1st generation. FR/LG dont count, cuz they were remakes. The kids dont know what they missed out on. The 'Follow Me' feature was introduced in pokemon Yellow, and the Pokewalker is a remake of the original Pikawalker, a special accesory for Yellow Version that let you take Pikachu with you, just like the pokewalker does.
    I'm not being mean, but, please, kids under 13, dont say your a pkmn expert, because you never played the Originals, and dont have the 1st hand experience of playing pkmn. In the Originals, moves like Sucker Punch and Curse didnt exist. There were no abilities, no hold items or weather moves. Just regular moves. I'm not being mean at all.

Dump Mr.Mime. Female Mr.Mime? What is it, a transvestite? I thought Jynx was was the female version of Mr.Mime. They look similar, so.....yeah. Think about that.
    Besides, does anybody even use Mr.Mime anyway?
    Lets hope & pray that isn't true.
    Also, the Game and Watch begs to differ
    Stupid pokemon

Anyways, I believe Dunsparce should be removed, Stunfisk is alot better than Dunsparce in my opinion

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I think Stunfisk shouldn't have been made. It's pretty much a disgrace to fish Pokemon everywhere due to it not being a Water Pokemon.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Stunfisk, Pikachu line, Trubbish line, Vanillite line, also many of the fourth gen evos of previous Pokemon like Tangrowth and Lickilicky. However much those Pokemon may or may not have needed an evolution, they didn't need to look so ugly.

Back